PDA

View Full Version : Any Lost fans?

mamamia88
February 2nd, 2010, 03:15 PM
Can't wait for tonight. 3 straight hours of Lost 1 hour recap then a 2 hour premiere for final season

pwnst*r
February 2nd, 2010, 03:21 PM
It should have died 2 years ago.

xuCGC002
February 2nd, 2010, 03:48 PM

This.

Muffinabus
February 2nd, 2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah, but I'll be watching it tomorrow and downloading it tonight. Can't wait though (:

whiskeylover
February 2nd, 2010, 04:11 PM
Gonna DVR it. Then watch 24 tonight and Lost tomorrow.

I like this show. Although I do agree that it should have ended 2 years ago. But I NEED to know how it ends :-|

mrsudo
February 2nd, 2010, 05:28 PM
lost has gone everywhere, and then back again... soo many twists. some ridiculous, some not so much.

i'll probably still be watching though. cant abandon on the last season

virusiidx
February 2nd, 2010, 06:53 PM
I can agree it should have died 2 years ago as well, but I'll still be watching it. I also want to know how it ends. :P

Zoot7
February 2nd, 2010, 07:09 PM
+1 there's only so many times a group of people can run around an island.

Mind you I did like the first season a lot, but it really went downhill from there IMO.

amazingtaters
February 2nd, 2010, 07:27 PM
LOST = my favorite show. I'll be eagerly devouring the final season.

5dolla
February 2nd, 2010, 07:47 PM
dunno man never like lost so much. and to watch 5-30 seasons of it
would be unbearable.

RabbitWho
February 2nd, 2010, 08:29 PM
I remember watching it once for a few minutes.. in that time they got one quarter the way across a bridge...

whiskeylover
February 2nd, 2010, 08:30 PM
I remember watching it once for a few minutes.. in that time they got one quarter the way across a bridge...

And for that reason LOST is horrible.

LightB
February 2nd, 2010, 08:32 PM
It got too long for me. I lost touch with it.

lovinglinux
February 2nd, 2010, 08:36 PM
Lost is my favorite show too (since BSG ended). I don't think it should have died 2 seasons ago. Last season was very good. Since the Island vanished in thin air, it has been a freaking crazy roller-coaster.

I have to admit that I stopped watching it for a while on TV, in the middle of the third season, then I watched all seasons again when my ISP started to stream it since season one. Unfortunately, I will have to wait a little bit to watch the last one.

bsharp
February 2nd, 2010, 09:11 PM
Lost is my favorite show too (since BSG ended). I don't think it should have died 2 seasons ago. Last season was very good. Since the Island vanished in thin air, it has been a freaking crazy roller-coaster.

This is why I don't like it. An island vanishing into thin air? The Lost writers shouldn't have tried to turn it into a sci-fi show. IMO they should have written a general path for the show to follow instead of binging on acid during the writing processes after the first season.