PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Ifuse broken packages

JosephGarrison
January 27th, 2010, 05:36 AM
I'm trying to make Ifuse work, and there are updates that can be installed, but there is an error message that comes up. Ifuse and 2 others have broken packages. I'll Include 2 pictures, and help fixing them would be great. I would just remove them but I need it to use my ipod touch. The other 2 packages are related to Ifuse so I don't know if I installed them wrong or what. . .

JosephGarrison
January 29th, 2010, 04:57 AM
I'm not sure what I did, but I did end up fixing the problem (sorta). I still do not have Ifuse because I couldn't figure it out, and it wouldn't let me install the missing package. I ended up uninstalling the ifuse program along with the other, then the update for it wouldn't go away, which eventually it did somehow. No I can once again download programs, however, I would really still like to get Ifuse working. I would like to add more music to my Ipod touch. . . When I unistalled the program it installed a bunch of other crap also, so now I have to go through and see what all it removed. I know it removed rhythembox because I had to redownload that.

A few days later Ifuse randomly started working and now I can sync my Ipod touch to Rythmbox. Congrats to me, this thread should be closed . . .