PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Right panel does not work

checoimg
January 25th, 2010, 01:34 AM
I added a panel to the right side and it instantly froze after I selected the auto hide option. how can it get accesed to be erased??

checoimg
January 26th, 2010, 05:12 AM

checoimg
January 26th, 2010, 05:13 AM
Th solution was to take off the compiz effects and everything worked normally. But satrengely later the right panel disapeared I did not mention that I had both left and right panels so the left panel remembered me about the problem and when i went to the rught side of the monitor BOOP!! surprise looks like an angel made this fix for me. Or an alter ego... mmmmm

This was easy to guess but I'm curious if someone broke in my laptop in that case Hi. I'll cacth you later. Personally i put my head on testing every part I can of ubuntu as I can use it.

ArielEnter
March 10th, 2010, 01:44 AM
Hi, one thing you may have tried is the gconf-editor. You can add it to the Application menu in the System Tools category, or just run gconf-editor in a terminal. Once there you display apps then panels and finally toplevels. From there you can chose the bottom panel the top panel or any other panel and change it's settings like the auto hide.

checoimg
December 25th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Thanks!!

I know its been a long time but I had to go for 10 months and got back like two moths ago. I installed the Ubuntu LTS

Checked what you told me and it works. Thanks for your time