PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts from a bored dude...

danwosere2007
January 24th, 2010, 04:43 AM
Points Of Computer System Compromise. Breaching Wireless Networks.

You just pluck the wpa keys from the airwaves using various software which listens for such things. Then you type in the password and connect to the unsuspecting persons wireless network. It is probably a good idea to use a mac changing tool first so as to be more secretive. All theory as i've yet to try such things, but it seems a relatively easy procedure. Quite ingenius also, being that if you ever wanted to pursue the dark side of computer hacking, your signature would be traceable only back to the persons network you have hi-jacked, and not to you, thus making you effectively "off-the'grid" when it comes to traceability. Of course your integrity could strategically be compromised at any such weak points in the chain, such points could be -

- websites sharing such knowledge could be monitored.
- word of mouth loose lips sink ships.
- computer programs or tools used for such actions, could be sabotaged.
- spyware on a compromised system.
- Using a Linux based system makes it easier to monitor any such weaknesses in terms of the source code being open source and thus if you know what your doing, any programs that are changed would be visible in code.
- Agents being assigned to infiltrate your organization. ;) haha.

These check points are important factors of national security, if these bases are covered it would strategically reduce the amount of cyber crime that could be perpertrated, and thus help secure the stability of a system that is open to exploitation. Thus rendering anyone wishing to be "off-the'grid" **** out of luck. Integrity is important,and one should always consider the worst that ones system has allready been compromised, when dealing in such matters of "borrowing" wireless networks, or for that matter life in general.

Be aware of such eventualities and tracing tactics if you ever wish to drop off the grid. Similar to guards standing on a pyramid of knowledge, so are the current rulers of this world. yet their time of gloating over the people, whipping them and profiting from their suffering is coming to an end. All things are being drawn into the light where they belong, in the words of Bob everythings gonna be alright =P.

Such talk of dropping off the grid is asinine until the day when the system becomes so corrupted, that being "on-the-grid" doesnt warrant thought, and isolated groups start to form, the day when "the system" tries to dictate everything in our lives, happens and the collective conscience changes for the worst, is the time to drop off the grid. Perhaps its coming, perhaps its not. But sometimes it is good to try and think things through to such eventualities in order to defend against them. =P.

I think the fact that Jo was busted for file sharing...and i repeat that "file-sharing!!!" is ******* sick. Film and music is no longer realisticlly a priceable commodity, it is only the greedy corporations trying to save their profit margins that think such things. They are trying to bail out a sinking ship with a holey teaspoon, the people are starting to realise that sharing something isnt a bad thing. I am sorry to see you have such oppresive administrators where you are, i would personally of thought it was an infringement of privacy regulations for them to spy on your online actions and would suggest they back the **** off. Failing that using encryption or port tunnelling could be the way forward.

anyways dunno where that little essay came from, too much time and an overcreative imagination perhaps, who knows ;).

Agent Dan ;) x

- To secure peace is to prepare for war.

JDShu
January 24th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Dude, get some sleep.

k64
January 24th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Here's a thought: Get busy installing software and hacking your Linux installation to enable RGBA. That way, you won't get charged with the crime of a WEP security breach.

danwosere2007
January 24th, 2010, 04:56 AM
Haha fair comment Jd fair comment, nah im just postulatig some ideas really man, wrote that article ages ago, thought i'd see if any peeps had anything to say on the matter e.t.c. Starting out writing some sci-fi stylee so feedback is cool and all =). ;)

danwosere2007
January 24th, 2010, 04:59 AM
I fear further elaboration may well be required in order that i may ascertain your general angle of relevance K64.

Mariane
January 24th, 2010, 08:06 PM
I've been file-sharing for the last 40 years, borrowing books from friends and lending them mine. When I was in school that kind of behaviour was encouraged, both reading and sharing our books.

Now the world has gone crazy.

Mariane