PDA

View Full Version : what to write at the end of my presentation

infestor
January 19th, 2010, 10:17 PM
tomorrow i will be in an oral exam regarding a UML project and of course i am supposed to give a presentation. but the question is, what to write at the end of my presentation? since the end page will be displayed throughout my 'interrogation' (teaching staff asking me questions regarding the report and presentation context) on the wall.
should i just write 'END'? any good ideas that might help me? like, subconsciously manipulating the teaching staff? :)

whiskeylover
January 19th, 2010, 10:18 PM
"Q&A" a

infestor
January 19th, 2010, 10:19 PM
"q&a"

they will ask me questions regardless :|

whiskeylover
January 19th, 2010, 10:21 PM
they will ask me questions regardless :|

It'll make you confident like you were expecting their questions.

Just sayin

audiomick
January 19th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Hi.
In my work as a sound engineer, I see lots of presentations. It is very common that the last slide is "thank you for listening, any questions" which probably wouldn't be bad.

Another idea might be to re-state your basic idea. That might help to keep the questions on topic where you can deal with them better.

Psumi
January 19th, 2010, 11:03 PM
In before arch

estamand
January 19th, 2010, 11:08 PM
I've also seen the last frame be simply the company logo

juancarlospaco
January 19th, 2010, 11:11 PM
" Created entirely with Open Source Software and Recycled Bytes "

audiomick
January 19th, 2010, 11:14 PM
" Created entirely with Open Source Software and Recycled Bytes "

not bad...

lethalfang
January 19th, 2010, 11:47 PM
In bullet points, write down your most important points (conclusions). Keep 'em there.

Keyper7
January 20th, 2010, 12:56 AM
"BRING IT ON, SUCKERS!!!"

Now seriously, in my opinion, any one of those is fine:

1) "Thank you. Questions?"

2) "Thank you. Contact: blah@blah.com, Slides available at www.blah.com/blah.pdf"

3) Bibliography slide.

4) Just go back to the first slide, having the title as the "background" of your Q&A is nice.

5) Most important points summarized in bulleted list (thank you, lethalfang, forgot about this one)

00ber n00b
January 20th, 2010, 01:02 AM
In before arch

Put "You should try arch"...damn it!

Biochem
January 20th, 2010, 01:21 AM
A slide thanking all contributors to the work and their affiliation/contribution is common in science