PDA

View Full Version : e cig and usb pass thru

mystmaiden
January 17th, 2010, 05:08 PM
Any one use an e cig of some kind on a usb pass thru with their ubuntu box? If so, any trouble with it? I ask because I want to order a usb pass thru But I tried a usb mouse last week and it totally wrecked the resolution on my monitor (my external hard drive doesn't mess with the resolution at all), took me a couple of days to get it back in order.

BuffaloX
January 17th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Your mouse wrecked your screen resolution?
Wow that's one weird system you got there.

Anyhow, the E-cig USB pass through only draws power from the USB port nothing more. It's not like you need a Linux driver for it.

I just had one of my E-cig batteries die on me. Bummer. :(
I bought a starter kit that just arrived last Monday, already I prefer E-cig to normal cigs.

Now I've ordered a huge package with 2 e-cigs 4 batteries, USB pass through 120 ml e-juice, extra cartridges and best of all 8 different flavors. :)

I'm so looking forward to get it.

mystmaiden
January 17th, 2010, 10:04 PM
yep the mouse screwed up resolution

LOL, Nah, I didn't think I needed a linux driver for the pass through, but after the weird mouse experience I thought I'd check and see if anyone had had trouble with them. I don't think my system is all that strange but who knows. Its a bit older sony vaio desktop, and every now and then something will knock my screen resolution off kelter and I have to go on a major search and destroy mission to figure out what caused it. If I'd get up off the money for a nice monitor it'd probably cure that. My budget only stretches so far though ;)

I'm waiting on an order, too.. but tomorrow is a holiday so hopefully tuesday

ps.. did I see you on the e cig forum?

BuffaloX
January 17th, 2010, 10:32 PM
I've been investigating everything about E-cigs the last couple of weeks, reading blogs articles forums watching YouTube and what not. but I haven't posted on any forums.

Maybe I'll join one later.