PDA

View Full Version : Calling Scientists and Physicists, Archeologists, Author needs info

PapaWiskas
March 1st, 2006, 10:03 PM
I am currently working on a project with a good friend of mine. We are writing a novel and I was hoping to get some leads on some people who would be willing to donate some time answering questions and reading through some story scenarios to offer their opinions, facts, etc.

Neither him or I are from the scientific community, but we do want this work of fiction to at least be plausible. Not necessarily accurate to the degree of boredom, after all Adventure/Sci Fi needs to be entertaining doesn't it?

We would be more than willing to include you in the credits, and even include you in the storyline as characters if you would like.

Please feel free to post here in this thread if you think you could help, or send me a private message with your contact information.

Thanks everyone.

Best Regards,
PapaWiskas

Kimm
March 1st, 2006, 10:09 PM
Sounds interesting, ofcourse that does depend on how much I have to read? Although I loove reading I some other things that need finishing. But for the moment you can count me in.