March 1st, 2006, 02:07 PM
i know powerpuff girls.........Blossom is the best........my ranking's are:

BLOSSOM\\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/
Bubbles
Buttercup

xmastree
March 1st, 2006, 02:32 PM
I like bubbles, she's the cute one.

I also think this thread is in the wrong forum...

nocturn
March 1st, 2006, 02:48 PM
Moved to community chat

LordBug
March 1st, 2006, 03:38 PM
Bubbles is cute, until you turn her hair into meat.

Klaidas
March 1st, 2006, 03:40 PM
I used to watch that cartoon when I was ~11 year old :)

poofyhairguy
March 1st, 2006, 03:55 PM
Bubbles. If you watch enough you know she is the most hardcore one!

FoxLogic
March 1st, 2006, 04:06 PM
I'll have to vote for Bubbles. Although I don't know much about the show, I just like the color blue.

Kernel Sanders
March 1st, 2006, 05:08 PM
WOW....... :rolleyes:

Perfect Storm
March 1st, 2006, 05:12 PM
My vote goes to:

http://mojojojo.magpi.net/images/mojojojo1.jpg
Mojo Jojo :cool:

super
March 2nd, 2006, 04:58 AM
i don't even know what powerpuff girls are. the avatars of them on this forum kinda remind me of the show 'dexter's laboratory' from back in the day.

same animators maybe?

matthew
March 2nd, 2006, 05:05 AM
Bubbles. I have a thing for blondes. :) On a serious note, Bubbles looks a lot like my two daughters who also have blonde hair and blue eyes and rescue the innocent while defeating evil.

xmastree
March 2nd, 2006, 05:40 AM
i don't even know what powerpuff girls are.

'dexter's laboratory'

same animators maybe?Well spotted, samurai jack too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genndy_Tartakovsky

kassetra
March 2nd, 2006, 06:12 AM
Now see, here's the thing.

I love Blossom's hair and name... and pink eyes, gotta love those. But she's a little too bossy for me.

Buttercup! She ROCKS! But she could probably use some manners some times.

Bubbles is sooooooooo cute.... and when I was teeny tiny my mom used to put my hair in little puppy tails like hers. :) soooo cute. :)

So I love them all. :)

Of course, my own avatar is my favorite powerpuff girl. LOL

dtfinch
March 2nd, 2006, 06:21 AM
I'm a single 23 year old man with no kids and I have the movie on DVD. I did not watch them as a kid.

It's clear that nobody's likes Buttercup (EDIT: except kassetra). She just isn't winning hearts over like the others, with her bad mood and deep voice.

kassetra
March 2nd, 2006, 06:36 AM
It's clear that nobody's likes Buttercup (EDIT: except kassetra). She just isn't winning hearts over like the others, with her bad mood and deep voice.

See, and there are so many reasons she should appeal to people... especially people into things like linux... green & black are her colors! (HELLO TERMINAL FUN!) .... she kicks BUTT! She's more likely to be a little hacker than a socialite... Ahhh Buttercup.... you little geekgirl in training. I should have taught you python. :D

bored2k
March 2nd, 2006, 06:51 AM
See, and there are so many reasons she should appeal to people... especially people into things like linux... green & black are her colors! (HELLO TERMINAL FUN!) .... she kicks BUTT! She's more likely to be a little hacker than a socialite... Ahhh Buttercup.... you little geekgirl in training. I should have taught you python. :D
I need to go cut myself just to see if I'm dreaming or to see if kassetra really wrote what I just read.

Edit: I just found out how PPG and geeks are related. Hilarious. It's still shocking though.

FoxLogic
March 2nd, 2006, 06:55 AM
I need to go cut myself just to see if I'm dreaming or to see if kassetra really wrote what I just read.

Your going to cut your self for that? I'm going to cut my self If I read anymore of this.

Btw, kassetra... May I beg your greatness to make one of those for me? PRETTY PLEASE!
I want one with a fox tail and fox ears.. I think it would look cute... Like a Tails mix from the Sonic cartoon/games.

kassetra
March 2nd, 2006, 06:56 AM
Your going to cut your self for that? I'm going to cut my self If I read anymore of this. Forums are powerful things. If you don't click on the threads, you won't have to read the posts. :p

SHAZAM! It's MAGIC!

:p:p:p:p:p

mstlyevil
March 2nd, 2006, 06:58 AM
Certain people on this forum need serious psycological therapy for cutting themselves. Get the straight jackets ready! :twisted:

Sutekh
March 2nd, 2006, 07:14 AM
Oh I forgot to rank them! Doh! Well Buttercup is the best, dark hair, husky voice, the most violent? Yeh she's the best!

I don't really like Blondes (I know too many that fit the stereotypes) but like bossy boots even less. So...

Buttercup
Bubbles
Blossom

I'm the only one who voted for Buttercup [-(

kassetra
March 2nd, 2006, 07:17 AM
Btw, kassetra... May I beg your greatness to make one of those for me? PRETTY PLEASE!
I want one with a fox tail and fox ears.. I think it would look cute... Like a Tails mix from the Sonic cartoon/games.

Sorry, I only make avatars for staff (if they want one.)
75k+ users would be far too many avatars to make, should every person on this forum ask me to make a personal avatar for them. oi!

briancurtin
March 2nd, 2006, 07:51 AM
none. im 21 and have moved onto watching real shows on TV.

mstlyevil
March 2nd, 2006, 07:55 AM
none. im 21 and have moved onto watching real shows on TV.

Like WWE? :mrgreen:

xmastree
March 2nd, 2006, 08:45 AM
none. im 21 and have moved onto watching real shows on TV.Well, what goes around, comes around.
Wait till you have kids.. ;)

FoxLogic
March 2nd, 2006, 10:37 AM
Sorry, I only make avatars for staff (if they want one.)
75k+ users would be far too many avatars to make, should every person on this forum ask me to make a personal avatar for them. oi!

FINE THEN! BE THAT WAY!

:cry:

matthew
March 2nd, 2006, 04:28 PM
FINE THEN! BE THAT WAY!

:cry:If you are trying to be funny, it didn't translate well to the written word.

If you are serious, that's just sad.

anood
November 15th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Hi guys!!

Me back again !!! And Thansk Alot for posting messages!!! Well, Today is my birthday!!!

Tundro Walker
November 17th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Ubuntu: PPG Edition!

Only pre-requisite is that you have an old, pink Mac to install it on...

Extreme Coder
November 17th, 2007, 09:02 AM
This thread has some funny posts :P