PDA

View Full Version : Linux Around The World Documentary ?

BAMF1501
January 13th, 2010, 03:04 AM
PM Me if your interested!!
Hey guys i got an idea the other day to make a documentary about linux users all around the world to tell the story about why they use linux over any other operating system why u ask ? I am very good when it comes to video editing and i wanted to make a documentary about Linux users around the world why ? because 1 it would be very neat to do i could get all yall to send yall videos in to me preferably in "HD" AND I WOULD PRODUCE A great documentary about linux i would like for you guys who would like to participate to create a 5-10 minute long video explaning why u use linux over any other operating system. And then upload video file to mediafire.com and send link to me and then i would do the rest and then it would be like a community project so once i would be done with the video doing effects etc... i would send yall finished project to and we could post to all youtubes Of the opensource community ??

This is a rough cut so let me know what you guys think ?

And i am really into film and this would be my first short film/ dac i could make in linux

Yeh you can pre edit together your files incase someone calls etc or someone walks in etc.. i ment like the final editing filters effects etc :) then u just send me ur main files through mediaifire then ill edit um all together In linux do effects couloring etc..... so on :)

And this will be like a 40 minute document.. I will up in a few parts :) for people to watch or once u upload your parts ill edit mash um up etc.. to make under 10 minutes if yall want one part ? But yeh like he said record yall videos 5-10 minutes then if you do retakes etc edit um toger and send me the 1 finished single file then ii will put um together resort so on edit do effects filters etc.. add music and so on make them into one awesome doc :) trust me ill add other stuff that will make awesome ;) and i will be using linux

im gonna mash um up i wont put each 5-10 minutes ill take the best parts etc.. i cant really explain what im gonna do but i got an idea i cant explain lol but just trust me it will be awesome :)

So it would be nice if the community joins in on my project :)

Watch Video here explaining

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toarnUEgdfo

BAMF1501
January 13th, 2010, 03:07 AM
BTW I already got about 6 people who are already gonna be in this some opensource youtubers :) and would like for a few on here to be included to :)

Kdar
January 13th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Sounds interesting to me. Might be nice to try it.

BAMF1501
January 13th, 2010, 03:17 AM
Sounds interesting to me. Might be nice to try it.

If your interested pm me on my youtube ;)

judge jankum
January 13th, 2010, 03:23 AM
What about a music video also? Credits going to Linux etc? Maybe a couple songs with an ad for the system being used?
My mind has gone wild now lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAMF1501
January 13th, 2010, 03:25 AM
What about a music video also? Credits going to Linux etc? Maybe a couple songs with an ad for the system being used?
My mind has gone wild now lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

its funny that you say that because that is gonna be my next project;)

judge jankum
January 13th, 2010, 03:28 AM
its funny that you say that because that is gonna be my next project;)
We have done many promo's for radio, as well as live shows..But we know nothing about creating video...Video would be awesome.

BAMF1501
January 15th, 2010, 03:46 AM
anybody else ?