PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Niceville?

AndyP79
January 11th, 2010, 05:29 AM
Just wondering if anyone is in the Niceville/Destin/Fort Walton/ Crestview area? Wanting to meet up with some people who maybe can collaberate on a distro project. I got ideas, but need someone to bring it together.
Cheers

itnet7
January 12th, 2010, 01:45 AM
Just wondering if anyone is in the Niceville/Destin/Fort Walton/ Crestview area? Wanting to meet up with some people who maybe can collaberate on a distro project. I got ideas, but need someone to bring it together.
Cheers

Wow! You are quite a ways over, eh? We do have some Members in Tallahassee, but I am not sure if they have a lot of extra time on their hands (as they are students). Your best bet would be to join us in IRC and see if anyone is interested. We pretty much hangout out most of the time in #ubuntu-us-fl on Freenode.

Talk with you soon!

Chris Crisafulli

AndyP79
January 13th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Hey, yea, I am up here in the corner. I just got back from Fort Lauderdale, and hoping to get back there in the summer or maybe the keys. Wouldn't mind meeting anyone who is down that way either.

user1397
January 23rd, 2010, 10:56 AM
screw niceville! go fort lauderdale woohoo!

/joke

itnet7
January 24th, 2010, 08:42 PM
screw niceville! go fort lauderdale woohoo!

/joke

I understand you are joking, but we have had several things happening down south, Ft. Lauderdale/ Miami, oddly enough having been there from Melbourne, I can't recall seeing anyone with ubuntuman001 as their irc/forum nick :-P

Chris Crisafulli

mlsquad
January 26th, 2010, 10:01 PM
I'm in Tallahassee, which is about as close as anyone in the Florida loco is to you I think.
Pensacola has a semi-active lug. You may want to drop by their forums at http://www.pcolalug.org/