PDA

View Full Version : I have no problems

Shii
January 10th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Today I clicked on these forums for the first time in 6 months and realized that I haven't had any problems with Ubuntu in a long time. Upgrades go smoothly and everything works. Since Google Chrome for Linux came out I've been living in total bliss.

Stay perfect, Ubuntu :lol:

nothingspecial
January 10th, 2010, 07:58 PM
I get bored when it all works and have to break it on purpose.

hyperdude111
January 10th, 2010, 08:11 PM

I know the feeling, everything was going fine so I decided to remove grub and install burg = No bootloader.

Update the kernel = Low graphics Mode

Done this so many times.

Excedio
January 10th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Waiting to get my latop fixed, then I'll start breaking/testing things more. Don't want to break my main PC...the wifey uses it. :-)

klep9
January 10th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Every time I start a new project and then try to get in any problem. Desktop, Server, Netbook, MediaPC, Myth.

So far not succesfull!!! ;)

There was I time when I had to reinstall everything on the worst moment and needing at least the whole weekend. Even then finding out not ready jet and missing data because it was put in a more hidden place than criminals can find.

My 2 cents!

mamamia88
January 10th, 2010, 08:21 PM
having no problems is a good problem to have

dzon65
January 10th, 2010, 08:49 PM
I got this low budget medion laptop with a wubi 9.10 install.Besides bluetooth and some kernel updates,everything works like a charm.If a problem pops up ( rare),it's mostly wubi-related.

judge jankum
January 10th, 2010, 09:34 PM
I have no problems with buntu, but it's cold and I gotta go cut firewood:(
Wonder if I could sudo up a stack?

gsmanners
January 10th, 2010, 09:43 PM
The problem with the software working so well is that I realize how bad my hardware is. I have this constant mental itch to upgrade my hardware.

judge jankum
January 10th, 2010, 09:47 PM
The problem with the software working so well is that I realize how bad my hardware is. I have this constant mental itch to upgrade my hardware.

I have a video card in this thing with 64 memory...seems to work ok, but just knowing is killin' me...

llawwehttam
January 10th, 2010, 09:50 PM

haha same here. Its like the fun part is fixing it. ( at least if you know how)

nothingspecial
January 10th, 2010, 10:08 PM
( at least if you know how)

It`s no fun if you know how, the fun part is finding out. :D

koleoptero
January 10th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Even more fun is looking how to make your X part of the hardware work and find out that there is no linux support and never will be (curse MSI webcams).

hoppipolla
January 10th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Today I clicked on these forums for the first time in 6 months and realized that I haven't had any problems with Ubuntu in a long time. Upgrades go smoothly and everything works. Since Google Chrome for Linux came out I've been living in total bliss.

Stay perfect, Ubuntu :lol:

ditto :)

Good stuff man/ma'am! ^_^