PDA

View Full Version : I haven't started a new thread in a while, any ideas on what my new thread should be?

HappinessNow
January 9th, 2010, 09:22 AM
I haven't started a new thread in a while, any ideas on what my new thread(s) should be?

schauerlich
January 9th, 2010, 09:24 AM
As you've already made a thread about making threads, you should logically next make a thread about making threads about making threads.

HappinessNow
January 9th, 2010, 09:28 AM
As you've already made a thread about making threads. you should logically next make a thread about making threads about making threads.:lolflag:like the infinity mirror of threads?

schauerlich
January 9th, 2010, 09:41 AM
like the infinity mirror of threads?

Indeed.

~sHyLoCk~
January 9th, 2010, 09:53 AM
IDEA:
Create a thread with:
Subject: "Parent Thread"

Create another thread with:
Subject: "Child Thread"

Roland TD-12 Rat
January 30th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Hi,
You could try asking if anyone can come up with a way to make some serious money in the last two years of my official working life. I say official since I have not worked full time in the last 15 years thanks to lack of opportunity, and ill health. Criminal activity is not really an option as a) I'm not that bright.b) There ain't that much money to be made in crime these days unless you are. :-) Please note: that was a joke.
Seriously though, when you drop below that threshold, no matter how briefly....... it really is a poverty TRAP!!

dragos240
January 30th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Make a thread about how awesome ricemonster is.

RabbitWho
January 30th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Hi,
You could try asking if anyone can come up with a way to make some serious money in the last two years of my official working life. I say official since I have not worked full time in the last 15 years thanks to lack of opportunity, and ill health. Criminal activity is not really an option as a) I'm not that bright.b) There ain't that much money to be made in crime these days unless you are. :-) Please note: that was a joke.
Seriously though, when you drop below that threshold, no matter how briefly....... it really is a poverty TRAP!!

Are you an American native speaker of English? If so you can do a Celt course for about 900 dollars and teach English in Korea and save about 1000 dollars a month, i dunno if that's serious money for you but it is for me. Plus it's a pretty nice job and you'd get to travel.

Sporkman
January 30th, 2010, 08:10 AM
As you've already made a thread about making threads, you should logically next make a thread about making threads about making threads.

This here is a "meta-thread".

As far as thread ideas, you could start:

The Complaint Thread
The Null Thread
The Describe Your First ______ Experience Thread
The Fake News Thread

...I could go on.

Khakilang
January 30th, 2010, 10:31 AM
You got the papa thread, mama Thread, baby thread, grand son thread, grand son thread, ancestor thread and on and on.....

RichardLinx
January 30th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Aliens!