PDA

View Full Version : Favorite superhero and why

Cabs21
January 7th, 2010, 08:43 PM
I am bored and asking what is your favorite super hero and why.
Rules:
1 hero per post/person
reason why he/she is your favorite
explain how your hero would kick the *** of the previous post hero

(super Heroins are ok)

Starting off.

Wolverine
Loaner and crazy with rage

Dark Aspect
January 7th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Batman is my favorite superhero and he would simply run over Wolverine with his batmobile. Which looked more like a hummer from hell in the recent batman movies.

BTW batman begins was my favorite batman movie.

jayze
January 7th, 2010, 09:20 PM
Superheroines OKay?;)

maybeway36
January 7th, 2010, 09:40 PM
I like Jay Garrick, the first Flash. To beat Batman he'd have to take him by surprise and run away after he got what he wanted. And then he would leave a note apologizing.

sanderella
January 7th, 2010, 09:46 PM
Michael Keaton as Batman. Best of the best.:KS

eragon100
January 7th, 2010, 09:56 PM
well, he is not your typical superhero, but... Zaraki Kenpachi!

Why? Because he is cool, strong, and mean :guitar:

Tristam Green
January 7th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Wolverine
Loaner and crazy with rage

Didn't realize Logan ran a title loan place.

I am a huge fan of Deadpool. And how would Deadpool off this guy Zaraki Kenpachi?

Let's count the ways.

Grenades
Sai
Multiple guns
Multiple knives
Katana
Chicken wire
His left pinky finger
His quick wit

Maheriano
January 7th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Ya, Deadpool's pretty slick but I'd have to say Spiderman just because he can put his powers to every day use. Climb up a wall or the side of your house if you need to for some reason, lift really heavy stuff, swing between buildings downtown to get somewhere....it's practical.

To beat Deadpool he'd just wrap him up in web and drop him somewhere I supposed...the ocean?

Tristam Green
January 8th, 2010, 12:16 AM
Ya, Deadpool's pretty slick but I'd have to say Spiderman just because he can put his powers to every day use. Climb up a wall or the side of your house if you need to for some reason, lift really heavy stuff, swing between buildings downtown to get somewhere....it's practical.

To beat Deadpool he'd just wrap him up in web and drop him somewhere I supposed...the ocean?

Healing factor, also Deadpool's a ninja. Spider-man loses :O

Cabs21
January 8th, 2010, 04:10 PM
*bump*

nothingspecial
January 8th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Daredevil, because he`s as hard as spiderman but blind. And if he couldn`t finish off spiderman on his own he could get one his girlfriends to help.

vishzilla
January 8th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Wolverine
Batman: After batman begins
Spider-man (earlier)

koshatnik
January 8th, 2010, 04:46 PM
I always thought that butch men in lycra with their underpants on outside was a little too dodgy for my liking. Maybe thats how Stan Lee likes his men, but the butch retard look doesn't do much for me.

Strontium Dog could kick the *** of any marvel superhero anyway. Mainly because he knows that underpants are worn under the clothes. And he doesnt wear a ghey cape, or think that dressing as an animal is cool.

MooPi
January 8th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Mr Furious from the movie"Mystery Men".

forrestcupp
January 8th, 2010, 06:01 PM
Superman is my favorite super hero. He actually has super powers. He's humble enough to respect the President even though he could squash him like a bug. He can fly around the earth and move back time.

Batman is not a super hero; he's a hero. He doesn't have any superpowers. He's just a strong, rich guy with a lot of gadgets and a benevolent heart. ;)

armageddon08
January 8th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Batman. The Batmobile(The Tumbler) is more than enough to kick anybody's *** although he can also put his ninjitsu skills to great use!

[EDIT]: Batman's a hero with super skills. That makes him a superhero.

jayze
January 8th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Joan of Arc........cos she had the gen. ie nobody can make you do anything you don't want to...even if they chuck you on a flaming huge bonfire...or in modern terms...you never win in a fight with a kamikaze lol...none of the invented tv tripe superheroes match up to the real people through history...and before you all start off about superpowers...well Jesus was said to have a few good tricks up his sleeve :popcorn:lol

Marisa H
January 8th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Dust! No one can beat the niqabi ninja!

Icehuck
January 8th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Superman! When you make a character so strong, you have to invent stupid plot(doomsday)just kill him.

Tristam Green
January 8th, 2010, 07:43 PM
Superman! When you make a character so strong, you have to invent stupid plot(doomsday)just kill him.

????

Did you even read the continuation and origin story of Doomsday? He's easily one of the cooooooolest DC characters ever :|

Icehuck
January 8th, 2010, 07:45 PM
????

Did you even read the continuation and origin story of Doomsday? He's easily one of the cooooooolest DC characters ever :|

Yeah, that whole story line was lame.

Tristam Green
January 8th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Yeah, that whole story line was lame.

My friend, we must kung-fu fight now.

Icehuck
January 8th, 2010, 08:05 PM
My friend, we must kung-fu fight now.

I choose Bruce Lee as my champion. Good Luck.

Tristam Green
January 8th, 2010, 08:16 PM
I choose Bruce Lee as my champion. Good Luck.

I choose Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Your call.

Groucho Marxist
January 8th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Batman; he earned his abilities by honing his body and mind into becoming a hero rather than having some thing/event/person give him powers.

Icehuck
January 8th, 2010, 08:31 PM
I choose Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Your call.

Victory was obviously mine.

Sicadastra
January 9th, 2010, 10:55 AM
I'd say Rorschach of Watchmen even if he's not entirely considered a superhero since he does not have super powers. However, his philosophy in life and his one-way thinking are optimal in his survival until the end of the novel.

Who watches the watchmen, indeed.

NightHawk877
January 9th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Spiderman because Peter parker is kinda nerdy like me. I Wouldn't need a car to get around town because i would be swinging from streetlight to streetlight, building to building, etc. Plus, I could go camping in the woods behind my neighborhood with a silk tent, grab a Monster from the fridge with the webbing, or even use it to shut my annoying sisters up. I'm the middle child and have to put up with two annoying sisters 24/7. Heck, I could even go fishing without a pole if I had to. My reflexes and senses would be vastly improved and I could pull some nasty pranks by hanging from the ceiling. Scaling building would be a breeze because I could just walk on the walls and I would be much stronger than I am now. I'm in no way implying that I am weak. I'm just saying that I would be able to carry more weight than the average 19 year old would. there are so many topics I could cover about why I chose Spiderman as my favorite superhero, but I am afraid that I am boring you, so that;s why I am cutting it short.

JDShu
January 9th, 2010, 05:19 PM
Not exactly a superhero but other people seem to be putting in fictional heroes: Donatello (the TMNT, not the Renaissance artist) because hes nerdy, hes a ninja turtle and he uses a cool weapon.

chucky chuckaluck
January 9th, 2010, 05:34 PM
buffy summers makes soup out of donatello.

forrestcupp
January 9th, 2010, 05:54 PM
When I said Superman earlier, I had overlooked the obvious choice, The Tick!

nothingspecial
January 10th, 2010, 12:20 AM
I too, have overlooked............. bananaman

phawnex
January 10th, 2010, 01:02 AM
deadpool, deathstroke, captain marvel