PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Broadcom Sta wireless card issue again...

jiaming10
January 5th, 2010, 08:03 PM
here's my story:
1.trying to switch frm vista to ubuntu,but since i'm a gamer, so i went for dual boot.
2. 1st time encountered the wireless issue, had search de web,and solved it for de 1st time.
3.reformated the whole comp,dual boot for vista and ubuntu again.
4.again encounter de wireless problem,but i fixed it well again.
5.booted linux mint oso,so now i hav 3 OS.
6. tried to control de boot options wif startup manager, oso updated drivers for ATI graphic card through sypnatic,and reboot.
7.tried to login to ubuntu,get a black screen.tried recovery mode and followed many instructions but still cant get it fixed,so i install ubuntu for the third time.
8.third time encounter wif wireless problem, but dis time i cant fix it anymore,had tried to download bcmwl-kernel,ndiskwrapper,ndtisk,cutter(sorry,i don reali remeber those names),but i still get nothing fixed.

1st problem,wireless cant fixed although i downloaded stuffs as i mentioned.i cant activate the wireless through hardware manager no matter how i try.
2nd problem,i cant use my bluetooth althought its driver is oso installed.

can anyone help me out pls?i noe dere's lot of similar problem outside,i tried to searched for the ways to fix dem,but i still get the same result.thanks for helping and sori for my english.

jiaming10
January 6th, 2010, 08:55 AM
pls help me,i'm getting frustrated after taking so many actions but results in nth..de wireless card used to work,but not anymore on ubuntu, it still works fine on linux mint and vista..