PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Water Effect

mikeg113
January 3rd, 2010, 09:22 PM
I'm using Ubuntu 9.10. I have the Water Effects enabled and the toggle rain and toggle wiper work fine. My problem is that the initiate does not work. It is set to the default <Control> <Super>. I've tried several other key combinations with no success. What am I missing here?

PLANETARY
January 3rd, 2010, 11:10 PM
ya mine hasnt worked on any computer since 8.10 in all environments. must be a bug

stinkeye
January 4th, 2010, 01:00 AM
I'm using Ubuntu 9.10. I have the Water Effects enabled and the toggle rain and toggle wiper work fine. My problem is that the initiate does not work. It is set to the default <Control> <Super>. I've tried several other key combinations with no success. What am I missing here?
Change the shortcut key.
eg super + w works for me.

mikeg113
January 4th, 2010, 01:24 AM
Cool StinkEye! It works for me as well! Many thanks!

karukera7
February 23rd, 2010, 05:00 PM
my water effects don't work either , don't know why !!!!!
help please ..........................
water effect are enabled but when pressing on shift + f9 or shift + f8 it does not do anything :(

porous999
January 4th, 2011, 02:59 PM
well i m sorry bt i m unable to find the key "SUPER"......i was able to enable the water effect using other key combinations though.....!!!
but my question is what exactly is the 'super' key???!!

Frogs Hair
January 4th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Super key is the key with the windows symbol on my keyboard because it came with a windows based computer . The graphic may vary on different keyboards. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_key_%28keyboard_button%29