PDA

View Full Version : The Big Hook Up?

DoubleDangerClub
February 2nd, 2005, 05:37 PM
Today Gmail decided to give me 50 invites.

Please let me know if any of you OR ANYONE wants one. Just PM me or reply to this thread with an email address.

I really have no idea how else to get rid of them.

DDC

machiner
February 2nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Me too:

I have 50 to give out. Don't everybody bunch up at the door...please form an orderly line.

You can all have one.

email me --

rudi
February 2nd, 2005, 06:25 PM
What is this GMail thingy that's so great? I've hear some people including a professor on my university saying they use it.... Isn't it a big privacy violation?

If i could get an invitation i'm happy to try it out to see it. (is there no catch in that GMail thing? after you gave your address to gazillion people google just change the free product in a paying one?)

Randabis
February 2nd, 2005, 07:42 PM
What is this GMail thingy that's so great? I've hear some people including a professor on my university saying they use it.... Isn't it a big privacy violation?

If i could get an invitation i'm happy to try it out to see it. (is there no catch in that GMail thing? after you gave your address to gazillion people google just change the free product in a paying one?)
I use the pop3 access so I don't get all the stupid adds, etc...It makes for a very nice free e-mail account. I'm not worried about privacy issues.

adbak
February 2nd, 2005, 08:16 PM
With GMail you get 1gb of storage and you can archive old emails. The storage part is what sold me.

Randabis
February 2nd, 2005, 08:19 PM
For some reason, they took away all of my invites (or they put them somewhere else...I don't know where)...I had 3 yesterday...now I have none.