PDA

View Full Version : dont you hate picking up a game you havent played in months an being halfway through

djmh
January 1st, 2010, 09:02 PM
started playing link to the past ...again, and ive totally forgotten what i was doing short of saving the princess lol -.-

ever happen to you ?

t4nc
January 1st, 2010, 09:03 PM
Yeah, Far Cry 2. That game sucks so bad.

djmh
January 1st, 2010, 09:07 PM
lol, on another note...just hooked up my dream cast !!!
any dc fans here ?
i heard it still has a huge online following ?

t4nc
January 1st, 2010, 09:08 PM
My 2nd favorite console after PS1

pwnst*r
January 1st, 2010, 09:08 PM
any dc fans here ?

huge DC fan here. i even have a brand new one never opened in the box. my launch day console runs great to this day.

t4nc
January 1st, 2010, 09:09 PM
huge DC fan here. i even have a brand new one never opened in the box. my launch day console runs great to this day.

Ever play Rez or JP imports?

djmh
January 1st, 2010, 09:13 PM
huh, how cool !!

im playin sonic adventure 2 battle right now, my original broke along time ago ...wouldnt seee controllers or something ?

i just got a new one for christmas though....lol, cue nostalgia, i now have like all my childhood systems ...im 19, so the ones i remember are like snes dc ps1 64 ... sure is fun to hook up the dc though !!

pwnst*r
January 1st, 2010, 09:29 PM
Ever play Rez or JP imports?

i did play a couple of imports, but man, that was ages ago and it certainly wasn't legally done. don't recall what the titles were though

t4nc
January 1st, 2010, 09:35 PM
i did play a couple of imports, but man, that was ages ago and it certainly wasn't legally done. don't recall what the titles were though

Pfffft, and you call yourself a huge fan? :-\"

JDShu
January 1st, 2010, 09:37 PM
started playing link to the past ...again, and ive totally forgotten what i was doing short of saving the princess lol -.-

ever happen to you ?

Just this morning, I put in Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, and ran around blindly for half an hour before remembering where I needed to go.

pwnst*r
January 1st, 2010, 09:42 PM
Pfffft, and you call yourself a huge fan? :-\"

yep, of the DC, not of illegally playing games. it was a system way ahead of its time, especially with the advances in online play for consoles.

t4nc
January 1st, 2010, 09:44 PM
yep, of the DC, not of illegally playing games. it was a system way ahead of its time, especially with the advances in online play for consoles.

You consider playing imports a crime? rofl

CJ Master
January 1st, 2010, 09:48 PM
You consider playing imports a crime? rofl

Uhm. There's this thing called "pirating"...

t4nc
January 1st, 2010, 09:49 PM

Yeah and on the DC it's so easy.

bashveank
January 1st, 2010, 10:00 PM
I must have played through the first half of Eternal Darkness 10 times. STILL haven't seen the ending :|

Gizenshya
January 2nd, 2010, 07:51 AM

Yes, there is such a thing. It has nothing to do with playing imports, though.

You're probably one of those people who think driving vehicles while drunk is illegal, too, aren't you?

pwnst*r
January 2nd, 2010, 03:09 PM
Yes, there is such a thing. It has nothing to do with playing imports, though.

You're probably one of those people who think driving vehicles while drunk is illegal, too, aren't you?

uh...

mickie.kext
January 2nd, 2010, 03:56 PM
any dc fans here ?

I love Dreamcast, I used to run NetBSD (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=NetBSD+on+dreamcast) on it. But never played games on it. :lolflag: