PDA

View Full Version : Google Wave Invites (12)

Max_Mackie
January 1st, 2010, 12:31 AM
Have fun guys.
PM me your email and ill add you.

Sublime Porte
January 2nd, 2010, 01:05 AM
I also have plenty of invites, anyone who wants one just pm.

Zzl1xndd
January 2nd, 2010, 03:23 AM
Same here more then willing to give out a few Invites, just send a PM.

Max_Mackie
January 2nd, 2010, 03:55 AM
Only had a couple of people PM me. Not a big interest for Google Wave here :)

Sublime Porte
January 2nd, 2010, 05:54 AM
Seems there was a big rush to get access at the beginning, but not too many interested now.

Perhaps because Wave is still being developed, and so its feature set isn't quite enticing enough just yet. Personally I find it to be an excellent tool for communicating for all sorts of reasons.

Max_Mackie
January 2nd, 2010, 05:56 AM
Right now, I'm using Wave to:

- Communicate (duh)
- File share (small files with myself, to access anywhere)
- Link/script database

And I know some of my buddies are using it to keep todo lists and play RPG pen and paper games.

Sublime Porte
January 2nd, 2010, 10:55 AM
File share (small files with myself, to access anywhere)

Yeh this is an extremely handy feature. I often have tiny little text files I wanna work on from different pc's. It's much easier to just drag them into a wave than to have to upload/download to/from dropbox/ftp/etc.

I even got someone to drop a file into a wave for me today because it was too big for gmail. Wonder what the max file size is...

Jekshadow
January 2nd, 2010, 11:58 AM
Yeh this is an extremely handy feature. I often have tiny little text files I wanna work on from different pc's. It's much easier to just drag them into a wave than to have to upload/download to/from dropbox/ftp/etc.

I even got someone to drop a file into a wave for me today because it was too big for gmail. Wonder what the max file size is...

Not sure there is one, they havn't implemented file type checking yet as I sucessfully uploaded Windows, Mac, Linux and BSD executables with no problems.

shashi859
January 2nd, 2010, 01:14 PM
hi friends
i am interested in google products.
now i am in way of building chrome os after trying its virtual image ,then installing it to pen drive and now building my own with custom packages.
send me an invitation
thanks

Max_Mackie
January 2nd, 2010, 04:51 PM
Has anyone invited sashi859 yet?
Just to avoid a double invite.

pgp_protector
January 5th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Another User with a few spare invites :D

forrestcupp
January 5th, 2010, 07:21 PM
It appears that there is a much bigger supply of invites than there is a demand for them.

my email
thanks

You really should edit the email address out of your post. It's not wise to do that in a public forum. That's why we have Personal Messaging here.