PDA

View Full Version : An idea I had

Phyxiis
December 29th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Alright, so I bought a netbook from BestBuy and while I was writing the purchase down in my checkbook, I had an idea.

An electronic checkbook (there is probably an app for this on the Apple products and probably somewhere but I thought this was an original idea).

I'm not sure if it would be easier to have it as an app that wirelessly transmits it to say an email or something of that sort for backup.

It probably sounds lame but I thought this idea was pretty cool.

pwnst*r
December 29th, 2009, 11:26 PM
what would this e-checkbook have on it? just columns for balancing i hope? i have an iphone but i don't have a checkbook (i can't stand too much paper) so i don't know of an app like that although all it would need to be is a formatted version of notes, since you can email notes on the iphone.

Phyxiis
December 29th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Well it would be the standard checkbook but with maybe one row and the columns (Date/Description/Amount Spent(or deposited)/Balance)

It would be just input boxes and it would save it to a file. And everytime you open the program it APPENDS (C++ term, I don't know what other terms are for other languages) to that file