PDA

View Full Version : Searching for 3 movies

MaximB
December 28th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Hello All !

Several years ago I've watched 3 movies and I cannot remember their names as there were no known stars I could search for.

Movie 1
In the beginning of the movie you see a person rape and kill a women.
Then he was sent to jail and in the course of the movie they try to "prove" to you that the man is innocent and was sent to jail "illegally".
In the end when you are "sure" this man was sent to jail unjustly the narrator says that you seen this person kill a women and you still believe he is innocent ?

Movie 2
I can't remember even about what this movie is - but I do remember a scene in which a man (or a women) tied to a chair and a basement, and some sadist with a chainsaw and a welder molests him by cutting him slowly to small pieces and using the welder so there won't be a blood loss and the person won't die quickly.

Movie 3
Some actresses lost her memory in a car accident and sent to some other women's house.
from there she is searching for a job as an actresses but don't get it.
In the course of the movie she go insane and at the end she sees some old couple shrinking and running.

Do you know the names of those movies ? please replay.

gsmanners
December 28th, 2009, 12:42 PM
That's all pretty vague. You remember when or where you saw them? That would definitely narrow the search down.

gnomeuser
December 28th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Hello All !

Several years ago I've watched 3 movies and I cannot remember their names as there were no known stars I could search for.

Movie 1
In the beginning of the movie you see a person rape and kill a women.
Then he was sent to jail and in the course of the movie they try to "prove" to you that the man is innocent and was sent to jail "illegally".
In the end when you are "sure" this man was sent to jail unjustly the narrator says that you seen this person kill a women and you still believe he is innocent ?

It sounds vaguely like "The Life of David Gale"

The other two I pass on

Kingsley
December 28th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Hello All !

Movie 3
Some actresses lost her memory in a car accident and sent to some other women's house.
from there she is searching for a job as an actresses but don't get it.
In the course of the movie she go insane and at the end she sees some old couple shrinking and running.

Do you know the names of those movies ? please replay.
Mulholland Drive? :-k
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulholland_Drive_%28film%29

steveneddy
December 28th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Those descriptions of those movies are disturbing.

MaximB
December 28th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Mulholland Drive? :-k
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulholland_Drive_%28film%29

This one is correct - thank you.

But the others are not.
In The Life of David Gale "Kevin Spacey" starts and he doesn't kill that girl in the beginning of the movie.
In the movies I mentioned no well known starts are playing as far as I remember.

I have no idea when they were taken but I suspect somewhere between 1995-2003 .

Kingsley
December 28th, 2009, 11:53 PM
Nice. I coincidentally watched Mulholland Drive 2 weeks ago.

pwnst*r
December 28th, 2009, 11:56 PM
dunno for sure, but #2 sounds like one of the SAW films.

alphaniner
December 29th, 2009, 12:00 AM
#2 sounds like it could be one of the Hostel movies.

Kingsley
December 29th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Movie 2 also seems to be a scene from Hostel I or II. I haven't scene either in a good while though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostel_%28film%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hostel:_Part_II

edit: He^^ beat me to it. :D

Zoot7
December 29th, 2009, 12:56 AM
#1 is definately The Life of David Gale, and +1 on #2 possibly being one of the Hostel movies.

lisati
December 29th, 2009, 01:04 AM
#3 reminded me of another that I can't remember the name of, possibly made for TV. The situation: two mothers are involved in separate car accidents. One ends up brain dead, but an otherwise healthy body. The other ends up with badly battered body that couldn't be saved even though she wasn't brain dead. The medical people come up with the really brilliant idea of putting the healthy brain in the healthy body, and successfully do so... but who is the woman who looks like one of the original mothers but behaves like the other?

MaximB
December 29th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Movie 1 is definitely NOT "The Life of David Gale" , the man in the movie wasn't a teacher, there was no university, no teachers or students and there was no Kevin Spacey.
That movie is not well known therefore hard to find.

Movie 2 sounds like Hostel (specially the scene with people tied to chairs and being molested) but it's definitely not - I would have remember that.
Also it's not from the amazing saw series.

I know those 2 are hard - because the moves are not well known ... but that's the reason I've asked you.

Exodist
December 29th, 2009, 08:20 AM
It sounds vaguely like "The Life of David Gale"

The other two I pass on
Thats what I was going to say also except she wasnt raped, just smothered to death with a bag. But then again, I think they did have sex hours before she and them all planned the murder/suicide.

Khakilang
December 29th, 2009, 08:24 AM
1. Sound like "Fugitive" star Harrison Ford.
2. Texas Chainsaw I think.
3. No Idea.

Crunchy the Headcrab
December 29th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Those descriptions of those movies are disturbing.x 2. Definitely.

1. Sound like "Fugitive" star Harrison Ford.
2. Texas Chainsaw I think.
3. No Idea.

Either you didn't read his post or you have never seen the Fugitive.

HappinessNow
December 29th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Those descriptions of those movies are disturbing.

x 2. Definitely.

x3 very disturbing.

Exodist
December 29th, 2009, 08:36 AM
x3 very disturbing.
qtf++

MaximB
December 29th, 2009, 09:24 AM
So you complaining about how much those movies sound "disturbing" ?
It seems you don't like horror and psychology movies.
I think the Saw series was excellent, hostel 1 was also good (the second not so much), Freddy Kruger series was awesome.
Can you call all the people who like those kind of movies "sick" ? that would be several millions and more...

P.S
It's not Texas Chainsaw .

As I've said the first two movies are not popular or well known.
The third one was already "discovered" as "Mulholland Drive".

HappinessNow
December 29th, 2009, 09:30 AM
So you complaining about how much those movies sound "disturbing" ?
It seems you don't like horror and psychology movies.
I think the Saw series was excellent, hostel 1 was also good (the second not so much), Freddy Kruger series was awesome.
Can you call all the people who like those kind of movies "sick" ? that would be several millions and more...

P.S
It's not Texas Chainsaw .

As I've said the first two movies are not popular or well known.
The third one was already "discovered" as "Mulholland Drive".At least with a disturbing movie we have a choice to partake in it or not; with your thread we have NO choice until it's too late. I'm not a prude but a warning in the title would have been nice. Something like: (Warning: Disturbing content discussed in this thread)...just an idea.

Crunchy the Headcrab
December 29th, 2009, 10:57 PM
I don't mind, he can talk about whatever he wants to talk about, so long as it doesn't violate the ToU. His post didn't offend me in the slightest. No, I wouldn't say you were sick just based off of the fact that you like those movies. I'm simply stating that I WOULD BE disturbed by those movies. I don't really like to see people getting raped and murdered sadistically...

So yeah, I'm not really into those kind of movies, but I do love a good suspense. Although I think that genre has mostly died in favor of shock tactics.

MaximB
December 30th, 2009, 07:58 AM
I know the description of the first movie is disturbing but it's actually much more then that.
The murder wasn't graphical and this movie is about the story that tries to prove to the viewer that the man was sent to jail unjustly despite the fact that you seen him kill a women.
So I could call it a psychological movie.