PDA

View Full Version : Happy Solstice!

aaronchall
December 22nd, 2009, 06:05 PM
The Climatic Research Unit of the University of East Anglia has concluded that this is the shortest day so far this year, and that if the days continue to shorten at this rate, we'll have no more Sun in 10 years

alphaniner
December 22nd, 2009, 06:39 PM
I LOLed.

crimesaucer
December 22nd, 2009, 06:53 PM
The Climatic Research Unit of the University of East Anglia has concluded that this is the shortest day so far this year, and that if the days continue to shorten at this rate, we'll have no more Sun in 10 years

I saw a report from September 22, 2009 that said everything was very close to 12 hours daylight, and 12 hours of night. I think they plan on doing another study on March 20, 2010 to back up their research and debunk the study that the University of East Anglia just did.

cascade9
December 22nd, 2009, 06:56 PM

More northern hemisphere propaganda! This is summer solstice! Summer! :biggrin: (BTW, it was the 21st, not the 22nd)

BTW, I really don't want to have the days get longer and longer, if it keeps going like that I'll be baked before...er.....march I guess :shock:

Bölvağur
December 22nd, 2009, 08:03 PM
thank you :tongue: