PDA

View Full Version : Your Christmas Wishes

joes7
December 22nd, 2009, 06:44 AM
Your....

ChristmasWishes
title says it all, people :)

So, I was wondering...what are your wishes for this Christmas? I mean, presents, world peace, prosperity and such. I personally, don't ask for anything (this year I bought stuff which will be wrapped and given to me. I must practice my surprise face :P!). However, there are still surprise presents for me on our family Christmas Party (which I am really looking forward for).

Crunchy the Headcrab
December 22nd, 2009, 10:18 AM
Getting ready to move to a new university. My Christmas "wish" is that it can go as painlessly as possible. Merry Christmas everyone. :)

deluxi
December 22nd, 2009, 01:15 PM
Generally just a safe holiday for everyone. I know too many people who have been in too many accidents around the holidays. 2009 was a hard year on a lot of people so I'm wishing that 2010 will be better. As for material things, I want a kick *** motorcycle helmet.

Ms_Angel_D
December 22nd, 2009, 02:06 PM
My Yule Wish is that next year will be better, and I can actually get some medical insurance and be healthy once again...

The Real Dave
December 22nd, 2009, 10:54 PM
I wish that everything goes ok. No sudden heartattacks, fires, etc etc. Christmas is a high risk time of year :)

amazingtaters
December 22nd, 2009, 11:03 PM
I just got my Christmas wish. I'm getting a new roommate (fraternity brother who was out of the country for a semester) and I really wanted to keep my futon. I just figured out how to rearrange a room that would be a small double in any university housing to allow for this. My only other wish would be that my GPA goes up next semester and I do well on the LSAT.

Georgia boy
December 22nd, 2009, 11:46 PM
Happiness, good health,love and a little prosperity. Don't want much. May everyone be blessed and obtain what they are looking for in life! Have a wonderful Holiday season everyone!!!
Be safe, take care and enjoy.

Tom

dragos240
December 22nd, 2009, 11:48 PM
My wish is that i get wakarimashita alpha done by Christmas. And that I can get a decent amount of people on my doom server :).

starcannon
December 22nd, 2009, 11:53 PM
An end to this savage economy; and if I want to be greedy, then I also hope that a lesson was learned this time around.

Blvaur
December 22nd, 2009, 11:53 PM
My Yule wish is WORLD PEACE

nubimax
December 23rd, 2009, 12:12 AM
I have no wishes for Christmas and as long as there are people there will be no world peace.
M.

Blvaur
December 23rd, 2009, 12:26 AM
I have no wishes for Christmas and as long as there are people there will be no world peace.
M.

incorrect.. it is a certain type of people....

if you watch every single ted talk video you might find some videos about it eventually.

mamamia88
December 23rd, 2009, 12:29 AM
I wish i could quit my job but continue to get paychecks every week

jayze
December 23rd, 2009, 12:41 AM
Peace and Joy to the World.....:)

Muffinabus
December 23rd, 2009, 12:47 AM
My dog of 15 years died last Friday, then on my way home to Chicago on Sunday I got into a pretty bad car accident. The car is totaled, airbags deployed, scary. It's not a good holiday so far, but all I want is to spend time with my girlfriend, I don't need anything else.

Irihapeti
December 23rd, 2009, 01:23 AM
My wish is that we can remember to think of those who are worse off than we are, and do something to help them.

Just taking a bit of time to talk to them can mean a lot.

renkinjutsu
December 23rd, 2009, 02:09 AM
My wish is that i get wakarimashita alpha done by Christmas. And that I can get a decent amount of people on my doom server :).

I hope it has nouveau and KMS, so we can all have pretty console fonts

nubimax
December 23rd, 2009, 02:58 AM
Irihapeti, I like your Christmas wish.
I am paying the school cost for 5 Mexican kids to continue on in school. I would like to do more but the pension will only stretch so far.
M.

Hwt
December 23rd, 2009, 03:09 AM
incorrect.. it is a certain type of people....

if you watch every single ted talk video you might find some videos about it eventually.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power then the world will know true peace.

World peace is nice and all, but I just don't see it as possible. It's like C++: it looks good on paper, but it just can't logically work.

Chris Edgell
December 23rd, 2009, 04:02 AM
An end to this savage economy; and if I want to be greedy, then I also hope that a lesson was learned this time around.

+1 So well put, "this savage economy"...

I also liked the post about taking some time to spread a little love around...so many just want a little of your time.

pwnst*r
December 23rd, 2009, 04:08 AM
i'm wishing all the kids a great christmas. adults? meh. buy your own crap.

joes7
December 26th, 2009, 06:12 AM
I wish that everything goes ok. No sudden heartattacks, fires, etc etc. Christmas is a high risk time of year :)
Yes. How terrible would it be to get yourself papercutted? Just kidding, you are right.