PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays

MiCK.ca
December 17th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Regardless where or what you may believe... Happy Holidays and Peace to all. Be safe and honest. Can't go wrong there, eh?

(time to shovel the walkway...snow up to my knee...-20C with wind chill. can you say dreams of palm trees)

Dragonbite
December 17th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Regardless where or what you may believe... Happy Holidays and Peace to all. Be safe and honest. Can't go wrong there, eh?

(time to shovel the walkway...snow up to my knee...-20C with wind chill. can you say dreams of palm trees)

HHTA2 (Happy Holidays To All Too!)

Today is the last day of work for me before taking between now and Christmas off.

Unfortunately, tomorrow the company is having their (in-office) Christmas party, cookie swap and Yankee (Chinese? basically a gift) swap.

Hopefully this will give me enough time to go shopping for my family!

pwnst*r
December 17th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Merry Christmas.

Techsnap
December 17th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Merry Christmas, have a good one :)

wojox
December 17th, 2009, 02:42 PM
And a Festivus for the rest of us!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/Festivus-Pole-from-Seinfeld.png

sports fan Matt
December 17th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Merry Christmas:)

This will be the 1st christmas in the last 15 or so years Im not getting up and going to the airport to fly over 1,000 miles to be with family. Getting to the airport (O'hare International in Chicago) got quite tiring. I hope everyone relaxes and cherishes the good things--time with family and friends.

Dragonbite
December 17th, 2009, 04:11 PM
This year my brother is not coming up for Christmas, so we're planning on using Skype.