PDA

View Full Version : If I were to buy the Japanese edition of N.U.D.E., could I use it?

kevin1gamer
December 16th, 2009, 04:55 AM
If I were to purchase the Japanese version of N.U.D.E.@ Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment for Xbox, since it was not released outside of Japan, could I play it on my Xbox 360 Elite. It should be noted that my Xbox 360 is an American console, and therefore, I'm not sure if it will properly play a Japanese game that wasn't released in the United States. Even if the letters are in Japanese, that is fine with me, as long as it works. I heard of some Americans getting the game through eBay, so I assume it works (why else would they buy it), but I'm not sure. Would you happen to know if it would work?

Psumi
December 16th, 2009, 04:57 AM
360 Uses HD DVD/DL DVDs, which are region locked to the max.

Oh and btw, your bean count will not go up unless you post elsewhere (IE: Support sections, Art & Design, etc.)

kevin1gamer
December 16th, 2009, 01:19 PM

Oh and btw, your bean count will not go up unless you post elsewhere (IE: Support sections, Art & Design, etc.)

That is so gay! Why did they do that?

Keyper7
December 16th, 2009, 01:41 PM
The day has finally come.

I found an acronym worse than GIMP.

MaxIBoy
December 16th, 2009, 04:20 PM
That is so gay! Why did they do that?
Are you honestly surprised?

First, it's a legal issue. Laws over what is allowed in a video game are different in different countries (I don't think such laws should even exist.) Same story with cultures and attitudes. So a game which is totally allowed in the USA (Wolfenstein) would get the publisher fined and sued in, say, Germany.

Second, it's a divide-and-conquer method of gouging the customer by isolating people who can be made to pay more than everyone else.

doas777
December 16th, 2009, 04:25 PM
all I got to say, is there better be some MA 18+ content, with a title like that. the squel will be E.C.C.H.I followed by H.E.N.T.A.I . and expansion packs Y.U.R.I and Y.A.O.I

Keyper7
December 16th, 2009, 05:23 PM
all I got to say, is there better be some MA 18+ content, with a title like that. the squel will be E.C.C.H.I followed by H.E.N.T.A.I . and expansion packs Y.U.R.I and Y.A.O.I

I'm sure a lot of people will be interested in certain expansions and extensions.

ba-dum, pshh (http://www.instantrimshot.com/)

juancarlospaco
December 16th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Whos nude ...?

Keyper7
December 16th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Whos nude ...?

Richard Stallman. Don't look.

doas777
December 16th, 2009, 06:45 PM
ewwwwww.

gletob
December 16th, 2009, 08:03 PM

I just threw up a little, and then part of me died on the instide.

Hetor
December 16th, 2009, 09:03 PM

I lol'd.

PuddingKnife
December 16th, 2009, 10:28 PM
I just threw up a little, and then part of me died on the instide.

Part of me died on the outside

kevin1gamer
December 16th, 2009, 10:45 PM
You be a trollin.

Keyper7
December 16th, 2009, 10:49 PM
You be a trollin.

In restrospect, I have to admit that what I did was much worse than just trolling.

My apologies to forum readers.

Ocxic
December 16th, 2009, 11:32 PM

Actually the xbox only uses DVD's. You need to use/purchase a separate HD-DVD drive, and that is only used for watching HD-DVD movies. Sorry no HD-DVD Games.

kevin1gamer
December 16th, 2009, 11:36 PM
In restrospect, I have to admit that what I did was much worse than just trolling.

My apologies to forum readers.

"Dead dead dead dead dead dead dead! Can you give your apology to them?"

p.s.
Yes, that is a Babylon 5 quote.

doas777
December 17th, 2009, 04:51 AM
"Dead dead dead dead dead dead dead! Can you give your apology to them?"

p.s.
Yes, that is a Babylon 5 quote.

man, I had that nailed, and was all happy, until I remember that andre katsulas died last year, so now I'm sad. RIP.