PDA

View Full Version : BBC's Top Gear

Gizenshya
December 14th, 2009, 01:02 AM
This thread poses a simple question: Is Top Gear one of the best TV shows the world has ever known?

crap, can I edit a poll? :'(

Kingsley
December 14th, 2009, 01:10 AM
I'm not gonna vote on your poop poll, but Top Gear is pretty cool. I just started watching about a month ago. Their "research" on speeding up airport vehicles during the latest episode was quite dangerous and funny.

pwnst*r
December 14th, 2009, 01:31 AM
rubbish poll.

Ruiizu1990
December 14th, 2009, 01:37 AM
I think it's ok. Some of the things they do are funny, but I find some of the comments Jeremy Clarkson makes....not very politically correct.
I don't watch it for the car stuff, I watch it for the challenges. My favourite challenge was the limo one. Hilarious! :D

pwnst*r
December 14th, 2009, 01:47 AM
...but I find some of the comments Jeremy Clarkson makes....not very politically correct.

political correctness is a joke.

also, although your poll is skewed and lame, the show is great.

Gizenshya
December 14th, 2009, 01:47 AM
Yeah, the challenges are my fav part also. I love the Botswana episode :D

Crunchy the Headcrab
December 14th, 2009, 01:55 AM
I chose the best show ever -- because it is. The political incorrectness is part of what makes it so good. I live in a country where we flaunt freedom of speech and then freak out if anybody says something we don't like. Go Top Gear!

KiwiNZ
December 14th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Edited poll a bit to remove the skew

pwnst*r
December 14th, 2009, 02:00 AM
thanks, voted.

Merovius
December 14th, 2009, 02:16 AM
Show is my favorite TV. As stated before it's the political incorrectness I love most. Everybody's so over sensitive nowadays. I like to see old fashioned guys being guys. And I absolutely love British humor and insults. (Grew up with Python..)

Gizenshya
December 14th, 2009, 02:23 AM
Edited poll a bit to remove the skew

you missed the typo in the name :p

joey-elijah
December 14th, 2009, 02:44 AM
political correctness is a joke. .

I thought politics isn't allowed? Cos that's a loaded statement.

You wouldn't find political correctness a joke if you were the member of a minority or section of society for whom life is made tough by narrow-minded pigs who think it's okay to hate on you/call you offensive terms...

Anyway, i hate top gear. Jeremy Clarkson is a puckwit.

pwnst*r
December 14th, 2009, 03:17 AM
I thought politics isn't allowed? Cos that's a loaded statement.

You wouldn't find political correctness a joke if you were the member of a minority or section of society for whom life is made tough by narrow-minded pigs who think it's okay to hate on you/call you offensive terms...

Anyway, i hate top gear. Jeremy Clarkson is a puckwit.

how do you know i'm NOT a member of a minority? that's right, you know squat.

witeshark17
December 14th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Top Gear is one of the best shows of all time. :popcorn:

slumbergod
December 14th, 2009, 04:34 AM
It's only a great show if you are a motorhead. I have several programmes that I think are the best show ever but only if you are not a motorhead :P

ice60
December 14th, 2009, 04:45 AM
i really don't like top gear at all. next time you watch it listen to clarkson and the little bloke. whenever clarkson takes a breath you can hear all the drool and spit in his mouth, it's disguising. and the little guy sounds like he has a blocked up nose all the time, plus i've never seen anyone so conscious of being on tv and performing to the camera, it makes me cringe a bit when i watch him, he loooooves clarkson too. lol

james may is ok.

witeshark17
December 14th, 2009, 04:56 AM
It's only a great show if you are a motorhead. I have several programmes that I think are the best show ever but only if you are not a motorhead:razz: And I am. in a very big way! :D

i really don't like top gear at all. next time you watch it listen to clarkson and the little bloke. whenever clarkson takes a breath you can hear all the drool and spit in his mouth, it's disguising. and the little guy sounds like he has a blocked up nose all the time, plus i've never seen anyone so conscious of being on tv and performing to the camera, it makes me cringe a bit when i watch him, he loooooves clarkson too. lol

james may is ok. All may or may not be true; it's not about how anyone presents the show to me really, but what they know about cars and the amazing humor! The challenges are usually hilarious!

ice60
December 14th, 2009, 05:05 AM
All may or may not be true; it's not about how anyone presents the show to me really, but what they know about cars and the amazing humor! The challenges are usually hilarious!
it's certainly not about what they know about cars, it's all about their characters and jokes - really bad comedy with very obvious jokes. plus, setup races that always finish in the same way (they make it look like they are really close when they probably never are) they like acting like idiots and the whole british public have to pay them whether they like them or not.

witeshark17
December 14th, 2009, 05:36 AM
it's certainly not about what they know about cars, it's all about their characters and jokes - really bad comedy with very obvious jokes. plus, setup races that always finish in the same way (they make it look like they are really close when they probably never are) they like acting like idiots and the whole british public have to pay them whether they like them or not. I can see how the show can be critiqued as such. But when you know cars like I and some friends do, the fact that the guys get every car test and evaluation so spot on makes it a joy... At least for us... :KS

Khakilang
December 14th, 2009, 07:57 AM
I like European car so the show suit my taste. So far it is the best I seen being in the far East. If there is other I don't know. But this one is regular here.

ibuclaw
December 14th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Just reviewing some clips, they seem less of a car show than what they were a few years back.

Very predictable - very streamlined now.

And always seem to have a habit of dropping pianos on Morris Marina's ... ;)

ice60
December 14th, 2009, 06:13 PM
I like European car so the show suit my taste. So far it is the best I seen being in the far East. If there is other I don't know. But this one is regular here.
there's fifth gear too, that's the show top gear copied the format from. i think it's still on tv?? most of the presenters are race drivers rather than clowns!

the main difference between the two shows is top gear doesn't have to worry so much about budget because they just use the tv tax uk residents are forced to pay whereas on fifth gear they have to think a little more how they spend their money.

Grenage
December 14th, 2009, 06:17 PM
It's ok, my housemate loves it. If I want scripted comedy, I'll watch some proper standup.

squilookle
December 14th, 2009, 06:22 PM
I love too gear. I didnt put it down as the best show ever because there are others with equal claim to that title, but it is definately one of them.

Swagman
December 14th, 2009, 06:26 PM
PC be damned.

I'm a Trucker and thought Jez's "Change Gear, Change gear, Murder a prostitute, Change gear, Murder a prostitute" comment was hilarious.

BBL.. Gotta find some pro's to dispatch !!

;-)

ice60
December 14th, 2009, 06:29 PM
I can see how the show can be critiqued as such. But when you know cars like I and some friends do, the fact that the guys get every car test and evaluation so spot on makes it a joy... At least for us... :KS
i see, so top gear is more aimed at car experts. or do you mean you know very little about cars and that's why you like it? lol

Grenage
December 14th, 2009, 06:33 PM
i see, so top gear is more aimed at car experts. or do you mean you know very little about cars and that's why you like it? lol

Top gear isn't about the cars, at least no more than it provides a topic for their humour.

NoaHall
December 14th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Top gear isn't about the cars, at least no more than it provides a topic for their humour.

But.. They aren't funny...

gnomeuser
December 14th, 2009, 06:51 PM
I watch it for the comedy, I don't really enjoy cars at all, at least not in the petrol head sense. I most enjoy the side projects that James and Richard does, e.g. James May's Toy Stories is a fun, interesting and educational show for boys of all ages.

witeshark17
December 14th, 2009, 07:27 PM
i see, so top gear is more aimed at car experts. or do you mean you know very little about cars and that's why you like it? lol Hehe... What I mean is that I know a lot about cars, and when The Top Gears guys tell the viewer what's what about a car, they're simply right. The BMW M3 vs Toyota Prius MPG test is a perfect example. :popcorn:

ice60
December 14th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Hehe... What I mean is that I know a lot about cars, and when The Top Gears guys tell the viewer what's what about a car, they're simply right. The BMW M3 vs Toyota Prius MPG test is a perfect example. :popcorn:
ok, well i don't think it's about cars. the people i know who buy the kind of cars they show don't watch it because they learn nothing about the cars. the BMW M3 vs Toyota Prius MPG test being a perfect example.

i don't particularly like cars, but i understand what things like fly-by-wire are and carburettors and injections chips, firing orders, rocker arms, cams, suspension setup etc and that's the kind of thing i'd think an expert would want to see.

clanky
December 14th, 2009, 07:54 PM
the whole british public have to pay them whether they like them or not.

As (a reluctant) part of the whole British public, I don't pay them anything!

darthmob
December 14th, 2009, 07:57 PM
It's definitely the best show involving cars!

ice60
December 14th, 2009, 08:14 PM
As (a reluctant) part of the whole British public, I don't pay them anything!
i don't either. :D

nothingspecial
December 14th, 2009, 08:58 PM
I hate top gear, but then I don`t like cars.

I hate the way they talk in those overpronounced way to smug voices. This has been going on long before the present bunch of presenters.

I do not find them funny and I am very un PC.

I just think all 3 of them are a bunch of .....

And cars are a boring subject.....

And I`ve just sold mine and got a scooter, because cars are .....

RiceMonster
December 14th, 2009, 09:30 PM
I hate top gear, but then I don`t like cars.

I hate the way they talk in those overpronounced way to smug voices. This has been going on long before the present bunch of presenters.

I do not find them funny and I am very un PC.

I just think all 3 of them are a bunch of .....

And cars are a boring subject.....

And I`ve just sold mine and got a scooter, because cars are .....

I haven't seen much of topgear, but I agree that cars are boring.

NoaHall
December 14th, 2009, 09:35 PM
I don't quite understand why people love cars so much - they'll never drive them at the "highest possible speed" they can go. It doesn't matter anyway. I'm not going to learn how to drive until I'm 30 at least, before then, I can get people to drive me around on the rare times I leave the house.

I understand there is a comparison between how I love computers and the masses love cars. However, I love something much more powerful.

SuperSonic4
December 14th, 2009, 09:40 PM
It used to be good but it's had it's day now.

Luffield
December 14th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Mixed feelings here. I like cars (well, some of them...) so it's an interesting show to me, it's a very funny show and the challenges are usually entertaining. However, I don't like Clarkson at all. He's one of the funniest people I ever saw but I think some of his views, especially regarding environmental issues, are downright dangerous.
I like James May a lot, though. Started reading his column on CAR 20 years ago and liked him ever since.
I don't bother watching Top Gear these days, but I'm pretty sure that if I stumbled upon it I'd enjoy it.

t0p
December 14th, 2009, 10:34 PM
there's fifth gear too, that's the show top gear copied the format from.

No No No! Top Gear came first, Fifth Gear is a sub-standard effort to make a clone. Top Gear started in 1977 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_%281977_TV_series%29), and changed format (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_%28current_format%29) to a 1 hour studio-based show in 2002. Fifth Gear started in 2002 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Gear), making it a ickul baby compared to its rival. And Top Gear's format is nothing like Fifth Gear's: Top Gear is a studio-based show with some location work, whereas Fifth Gear consists of location shoots - does Fifth Gear have a studio? I don't think so..

the main difference between the two shows is top gear doesn't have to worry so much about budget because they just use the tv tax uk residents are forced to pay whereas on fifth gear they have to think a little more how they spend their money.

Nah, the main differences are

Humour. Top Gear is funny, Fifth Gear makes no effort to be humorous;
Fifth Gear is more "practical" than Top Gear;
Fifth Gear has a female presenter. Jeremy Clarkson probably doesn't know that women are allowed to drive.

A problem with the poll: there's no option for those who like Top Gear but don't consider it to be one of the best shows on TV. The closest is calling Top Gear "average" - but Top Gear is better than average. It's good. But it's not absolutely wonderful.

Giant Speck
December 14th, 2009, 11:22 PM
I'm not into cars at all, but I enjoy watching Top Gear on BBC America at work.

Thelasko
December 14th, 2009, 11:27 PM
Love the show. It's funny, has great cinematography, and is about cars.

I only wish it was more widely available in the US...

ice60
December 14th, 2009, 11:27 PM
No No No! Top Gear came first, Fifth Gear is a sub-standard effort to make a clone. Top Gear started in 1977 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_%281977_TV_series%29), and changed format (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_%28current_format%29) to a 1 hour studio-based show in 2002. Fifth Gear started in 2002 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Gear), making it a ickul baby compared to its rival. And Top Gear's format is nothing like Fifth Gear's: Top Gear is a studio-based show with some location work, whereas Fifth Gear consists of location shoots - does Fifth Gear have a studio? I don't think so..

Nah, the main differences are

Humour. Top Gear is funny, Fifth Gear makes no effort to be humorous;
Fifth Gear is more "practical" than Top Gear;
Fifth Gear has a female presenter. Jeremy Clarkson probably doesn't know that women are allowed to drive.

A problem with the poll: there's no option for those who like Top Gear but don't consider it to be one of the best shows on TV. The closest is calling Top Gear "average" - but Top Gear is better than average. It's good. But it's not absolutely wonderful.
we'll have to a agree to disagree on this i think. i saw a documentary on uk car shows with all the presenters, past and present, (including noel edmonds i think lol) of both programmes (maybe someone else saw it too?) and they all agreed the new top gear format was copied from fifth gear. with the major difference being budget (just like i explained lol)

edit: this might be the programme i'm talking about -
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1401102/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00j4d3d

watch that then tell me which programme is the clone!

mister_pink
December 15th, 2009, 12:44 AM
watch that then tell me which programme is the clone!

Fifth gear is a clone of the original top gear. It even had the same presenters! Basically top gear was cancelled so most of the presenters went to channel 5, hence 5th gear.

The new Top Gear is totally different to fifth gear. I don't need to watch a tv programme that tells me they're the same, I've seen both and can reach my own conclusion that they're not.

ice60
December 15th, 2009, 01:18 AM
Fifth gear is a clone of the original top gear. It even had the same presenters! Basically top gear was cancelled so most of the presenters went to channel 5, hence 5th gear.

The new Top Gear is totally different to fifth gear. I don't need to watch a tv programme that tells me they're the same, I've seen both and can reach my own conclusion that they're not.
i don't think so. the original presenters were noel edmonds and angela rippon, i don't remember seeing them on 5th gear in 2002 copying a style from the late 70s lol what are you on?

no, you are mistaken, the producers of 5th gear along with the new presenters came up with the idea by themselves. it's all very easy to follow in the documentary coming from the presenter's mouths lol. that idea was then copied at top gear (again you should be able to follow that bit too, hopefully). there's no argument to be had!

Grenage
December 15th, 2009, 10:05 AM
I don't quite understand why people love cars so much - they'll never drive them at the "highest possible speed" they can go. It doesn't matter anyway. I'm not going to learn how to drive until I'm 30 at least, before then, I can get people to drive me around on the rare times I leave the house.

Yes, why learn to drive when you can get other people to do it for you! Regarding speeds, many people drive their cars at full speed; if not on the road then often on the track. I used to blitz around on my bike at 160mph I was an idiot).

suitedaces
December 15th, 2009, 10:19 AM
there's fifth gear too, that's the show top gear copied the format from. i think it's still on tv?? most of the presenters are race drivers rather than clowns!

So much wrong with that statement.

Mark76
December 15th, 2009, 10:46 AM

No, you see, you're wrong.

Fifth Gear started out as, basically, a clone of "Old Top Gear" (30 minute episodes in a magazine format all shot on location with no studio stuff). It's only when they saw how well New Top Gear was doing in its revised format (especially after they replaced Jason Dawes with James May and stopped being a serious car show) that they changed to the current look.

So, you see, 5th Gear copied Top Gear (both versions). Not the other way around.

Mark76
December 15th, 2009, 10:55 AM
i don't think so. the original presenters were noel edmonds and angela rippon, i don't remember seeing them on 5th gear in 2002 copying a style from the late 70s lol what are you on?

no, you are mistaken, the producers of 5th gear along with the new presenters came up with the idea by themselves. it's all very easy to follow in the documentary coming from the presenter's mouths lol. that idea was then copied at top gear (again you should be able to follow that bit too, hopefully). there's no argument to be had!

You seem to have a desperate need for your opinion to be right in the face of all the evidence against it.:P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_(1977_TV_series)

Top Gear started in 1977 as a local programme made by BBC Birmingham (Pebble Mill) who offered it to BBC2.[2][3] Presenters included Noel Edmonds and William Woollard, with contributions by Frank Page, Sue Baker, Tony Mason and Chris Goffey. The show's theme music was "Jessica" by the Allman Brothers, although remixed versions were used after 1999. For much of the original series' lifespan, Elton John's instrumental "Out Of The Blue" (from the Blue Moves album) played over the closing credits. According to its original producer, David Lancaster, the idea for the name came from the unrelated radio series Top Gear.[4]

But you are right about Noel Edmonds , but Angela Rippon has never presented Top Gear.

lisati
December 15th, 2009, 10:58 AM
Pshaw! The Stig will run you all over! The show might not be to everybody's taste, but I enjoy watching it from time to time. And I'm not particularly worried about who copied which and when.

ice60
December 15th, 2009, 02:52 PM
So much wrong with that statement.

No, you see, you're wrong.

Fifth Gear started out as, basically, a clone of "Old Top Gear" (30 minute episodes in a magazine format all shot on location with no studio stuff). It's only when they saw how well New Top Gear was doing in its revised format (especially after they replaced Jason Dawes with James May and stopped being a serious car show) that they changed to the current look.

So, you see, 5th Gear copied Top Gear (both versions). Not the other way around.lol nice try

You seem to have a desperate need for your opinion to be right in the face of all the evidence against it.:P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_(1977_TV_series)

But you are right about Noel Edmonds , but Angela Rippon has never presented Top Gear.
WRONG! Angela Rippon was the first presenter of top gear!
look here
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0163503/fullcredits#cast
and here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00j4d3d

i don't even like cars, but it seems i know more than all you lot put together! lol (although i'm starting to think you're all being deliberately obtuse, at least i hope for your sakes it's deliberate lol)

top gear expert
December 15th, 2009, 03:18 PM
hi, i was just browsing the interwebz and happened to come across this thread! i work at top gear and have done so for many years, i love it.

i'm sorry to admit ice60 is correct in saying we copied ideas from 5th gear (not the other way around!) there's no doubt he knows his stuff.

i just installed ubuntu and it's grrreat! awesome

ice60
December 15th, 2009, 03:19 PM
hi, i was just browsing the interwebz and happened to come across this thread! i work at top gear and have done so for many years, i love it.

i'm sorry to admit ice60 is correct in saying we copied ideas from 5th (not the other way around!) there's no doubt he knows his stuff.

wow, thanks top gear expert. :D

LOL :D :D :D

madnessjack
December 15th, 2009, 03:24 PM
Some say when he slows down, brake lights come on in his buttocks...

Top Gear is legend. End of.

PendragonUK
December 15th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I have been watching since it was a half hour show from Pebble Mill. Long before Jezza turned up. It was once a consumer program showing new cars and offering tips on driving... Back in the day when there were women presenters and the blokes had beards...

I do love the "pretend" animosity between Top Gear and Fifth Gear. Vicky BH is marred to the floor manager of TG. The links between the two shows are strong. There are loads of hidden jokes, "Touring Car LEGEND!"- for example.

[h2o]
December 15th, 2009, 03:37 PM

i'm sorry to admit ice60 is correct in saying we copied ideas from 5th gear (not the other way around!) there's no doubt he knows his stuff.

I am guessing you are not James May? ;)

Mark76
December 15th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Top Gear probably has borrowed stuff from Fifth Gear, and vice versa, but there's no way in hell you can say New Top Gear borrowed its format

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Gear#Show_format

The original format consisted of a 31 minute programme, including approximately 7 minutes of adverts.[4] The eighth series returned in the autumn of 2005 in a longer format of 45 minutes, and the ninth series (which went to a 13-week run) was increased to a one hour airtime slot (approximately 46 minutes excluding adverts).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Gear#Location

At the start of series 10 the show introduced between-feature links filmed at the Ace Cafe in London. In previous series these links were filmed at the production company offices in Birmingham. Originally produced by Chrysalis Television, the Birmingham offices were situated on the top floor of the headquarters of 100.7 Heart FM (also, at that time, a Chrysalis Radio company), near Birmingham's Five Ways area. The team moved out when Chrysalis sold their Television Division to All3Media in September 2003 (the section which currently produces Fifth Gear is now known as North One Television, part of the All3Media group).

In series 14, a location change from the Ace Cafe meant link sequences were filmed instead at the Millbrook Proving Ground, along with some of the vehicle testing features.

5G is meant to be a continuation of the old TG and, as such, is far more serious and consumer oriented than its wayward drunken cousin.

And, yes, okay, Angela Rippon did present OTG. I just skipped the intro and went straight to the History section (which makes no mention of her).

audiomick
December 15th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Hallo.
I don't see Top Gear very often, usually only when I visit my family in Australia. I don't think it runs in Germany.

I like it, because it is so tounge in cheek. I don't think anything on it is meant to be taken seriously. They are also willing to take the mickey out of themselves, as in the episode where they put a diesel Jag on the Nurburgring and showed Clarkson trying desperately to get under 10 mins, then the female employee there ( I think her name is Schmidt, she is reasonably well known here ) doing a lap, swearing at the porsche driver holding her up and easily getting in quicker than Clarkson. In a Ford Transit...;)

Thelasko
December 15th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I like it, because it is so tounge in cheek. I don't think anything on it is meant to be taken seriously. They are also willing to take the mickey out of themselves, as in the episode where they put a diesel Jag on the Nurburgring and showed Clarkson trying desperately to get under 10 mins, then the female employee there ( I think her name is Schmidt, she is reasonably well known here ) doing a lap, swearing at the porsche driver holding her up and easily getting in quicker than Clarkson. In a Ford Transit...;)

Here it is. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KiC03_wVjc)

audiomick
December 15th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Thanks.:popcorn:

KiwiNZ
December 15th, 2009, 08:23 PM

Note; duplicate accounts are not permitted .

issih
December 15th, 2009, 08:40 PM
I enjoy the show for its comedy value....although it is getting more and more formulaic. I think they are running out of ideas - case in point was last episodes airport vehicle bit.

Firstly it was a rehash of several others e.g. caravan racing (which was done by 5th gear first as it happens), motorhome racing, etc etc, and secondarily it was a total rip of the dairy milk advert.

I also worry slightly about the glorification of speed and the fact that they still present even a facade of factuality about the program. Anyone paying attention knows it is basically all BS, and they will do anything for a good story and a good joke (e.g. straight up lying about the tesla running out of battery life). I just worry that some people may take them seriously..and that is potentially very dangerous.

Gizenshya
December 15th, 2009, 09:40 PM
Note; duplicate accounts are not permitted .

PWNT!!! IP log check ftw!!!

:p

darthmob
December 15th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Hallo.
I don't see Top Gear very often, usually only when I visit my family in Australia. I don't think it runs in Germany.No it doesn't and it's a shame that the bbc stream is restricted to UK IP's only. But then this is the internet. There are always ways to watch the episodes. ;)

t0p
December 15th, 2009, 09:58 PM
ice60: Top Gear is presented in a studio filled with an audience and several cars. They do some location work, and they do "live in studio" stuff. Fifth Gear does location stuff with a head talking to camera in between stories. In other words, the two shows' formats are very very different.

Please explain in what ways you think Top Gear copied Fifth Gear. Telling us you saw it in a documentary is no proof: maybe the people in the documentary were talking utter tripe; and anyway that documentary is no longer available for viewing (conveniently).

You're wrong, everyone else is right. :p

ice60
December 15th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Note; duplicate accounts are not permitted .OK own up who was it!

anyway, it serves them right for making things up, i know i'm right - i saw it on the tv!

thinking about it, are you talking about me? the person i share my router with is a producer of top gear and a genuine expert. there's a small chance he wanted to get the true facts known. maybe while i was outside telling that pack of girls that follow me around to clear off! he made an account here and posted?!??

witeshark17
December 15th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Top Gear makes its own case as a great show. I won't waste time debating any similarity with 5th Gear. And the apology post by the dup account was far too obvious. :-({|=