PDA

View Full Version : Demonoid!

zzzBrett
December 14th, 2009, 12:26 AM
It is back online!

Does anybody have a spare invite?
Will trade for a google wave invite :):)

Physical Hook
December 14th, 2009, 12:31 AM
Server too busy

The action you requested could not be completed because the server is too busy.

Please try again in a few minutes

Do not click reload - Use the following links
Clicking reload will get you this page again

Click here to return to the homepage
or
Click here to go back

That's what you mean by saying it's back online ?

Uncle Spellbinder
December 14th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Yes they are back. I was there about 20 minutes ago. Seems word is getting out and all the registered users are trying to get in at once, hence the "server busy" error message.

Grifulkin
December 14th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Finally I have been waiting so long.

madhi19
December 14th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Well at least one thing is right with the world!

Kingsley
December 14th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Nice, they even retained my ratio from before the downtime.

pwnst*r
December 14th, 2009, 01:26 AM
let's talk about hackintosh instead

zzzBrett
December 14th, 2009, 01:30 AM
let's talk about hackintosh instead

eh?

Uncle Spellbinder
December 14th, 2009, 01:36 AM
eh?

I guess he's talking about http://hackintosh.org/ or http://www.hackint0sh.org/. What that has to do with the topic, though, escapes me.

Frak
December 14th, 2009, 05:40 AM
I guess he's talking about http://hackintosh.org/ or http://www.hackint0sh.org/. What that has to do with the topic, though, escapes me.
All of the good hackintosh builds were only available from Demonoid.

As for it being back up, GREAT! They're the only place I found a video that isn't distributed anymore (legal sharing).

AllRadioisDead
December 14th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Sorry to sound like a mooch, but does anyone have a spare invite?
I'd appreciate it, thanks.

ctrlmd
December 14th, 2009, 06:36 AM
#-oNow i have to remember what was my ID:-k

~sHyLoCk~
December 14th, 2009, 06:42 AM
AH I have some good friends back at Demonoid. Nice forum. Many otakus there. Had some fun times in the forum and irc.;)

rockcrawler
December 14th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Sorry to sound like a mooch, but does anyone have a spare invite?
I'd appreciate it, thanks.

Count me as mooch #2. i would love and invite, will trade for a Google Wave or Voice invite if needed !!! :D

~sHyLoCk~
December 14th, 2009, 06:51 AM
I have too many invites. Well to be honest I "HAD" too many invites before the site got shutdown. But you know there are a few rules in demonoid. You are responsible for inviting a person. So if you mess up, get banned have poor ratios, it effects me too.

Please note: To avoid abuse, invitations are limited. Also, if someone you invite gets warned/banned, you might get warned/banned too.

Please do not try to sell your invitation codes. It is against site policy. Thank you!

Grifulkin
December 14th, 2009, 07:09 AM
To anybody who wants an Invite, why didn't you get them when they had open invites every friday, way back when. And news flash most people already have their invites for Wave and Voice. I waited a whole week for the voice invite.

nrs
December 14th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Hmm. I wonder if an HoN beta invite is worth anything.

rockcrawler
December 14th, 2009, 07:18 AM
To anybody who wants an Invite, why didn't you get them when they had open invites every friday, way back when.
They have not offered them on Fridays in quite some time. I tried several times and was never successful.

And news flash most people already have their invites for Wave and Voice.
Why the animosity? I was simply offering to return the favor to someone if they needed. Comments like these are simply not needed and add no value to the thread or the forum as a whole.

bouniagues
December 14th, 2009, 02:56 PM
I keep hearing that Demonoid is back on line. However when try to log on, nothing happens - the page remains blank. Any advice welcomed.

Bouniagues

linux phreak
December 14th, 2009, 03:47 PM
I have never tried demonoid.If somebody is having a spare invite,please PM it to me.

mivo
December 14th, 2009, 03:56 PM
I'd also take an invite, if someone has spare ones. I didn't get one when they were more easily available because at the time Mininova was still useful. :)

zzzBrett
December 14th, 2009, 04:12 PM
Every time someone posts invites, i'm always too late :/. If a fellow ubuntu-er would mind a PM, that'd be awesome :).

I promise to seed!

KarmaJones
December 14th, 2009, 04:38 PM
To anyone that ones an invite...

go crazy. ;)

Glad that demonoid is back. :)

Thanks Green Blob! you rock!

zzzBrett
December 14th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Thanks Green Blob! you rock!

Did they work for you? I swear I tried them like a half hour ago..

Hated On Mostly
December 14th, 2009, 09:42 PM
They have not offered them on Fridays in quite some time. I tried several times and was never successful.

Registration usually opens up randomly sometime on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. If you need a registration and can't get an invite and check 2 or 3 times on those days you will usually find registration open. Just check once in the morning and once in the evening and eventually you will get in.

AllRadioisDead
December 14th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Anyone have an extra invite? Thegreenblob's are all used :(

ibuclaw
December 14th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Closed for review.