PDA

View Full Version : Fox News at it again.

LinuxFanBoi
December 12th, 2009, 10:07 PM
Did anyone else happen to see the "coverage" Fox News did on the Sarah Palin Book signing where they substituted footage from the McCain/Palin Campaign for the footage of her actual book signing to make it looks as if it was a bigger event than it really was?

Isn't this the second time in a month Fox News has been busted for these shenanigans?

dragos240
December 12th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Politics.........

Crunchy the Headcrab
December 12th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Politics.........
Actually I wouldn't say this is politics yet, but it is certainly a loaded topic.

Exodist
December 12th, 2009, 10:11 PM
LOL, figures.

I read enough Jane and **** books in first grade. No reason to start reading them again. :KS

wilee-nilee
December 12th, 2009, 10:11 PM
I don't watch Fox News, there so objective in their coverage.

Crunchy the Headcrab
December 12th, 2009, 10:13 PM
I don't watch Fox News, there so objective in their coverage.
Haha, do you realize what you just said? And I'm not talking about misusing there.

speedwell68
December 12th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Did anyone else happen to see the "coverage" Fox News did on the Sarah Palin Book signing where they substituted footage from the McCain/Palin Campaign for the footage of her actual book signing to make it looks as if it was a bigger event than it really was?

Isn't this the second time in a month Fox News has been busted for these shenanigans?

I take it they did that because no one turned up to get their book signed by the daft bitch? That is of course assuming that someone actually bought her book in the first place. I am amazed she can actually write, I never had her pegged as being that bright.

Rocket2DMn
December 12th, 2009, 10:29 PM
Thread Closed - political discussions are not allowed here, see the text at the top of the Cafe.