PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Azsmrc: Cannot load 32-bit SWT libraries on 64-bit JV

Zilioum
December 12th, 2009, 01:46 AM
I use the Azsmrc Remote control tool on my notebook to control my download server. I now want to use Azsmrc on my new Desktop that runs jaunty 64bit. I copied the Azsmrc folder from my notebook to the desktop, ran the script and got the following error.

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Cannot load 32-bit SWT libraries on 64-bit JVM
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Libra ry.java:177)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Libra ry.java:151)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.C.<clinit>(C.java:21)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.wcsToMbcs(Conve rter.java:63)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Converter.wcsToMbcs(Conve rter.java:54)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<clinit>(Display.java:130)
at lbms.azsmrc.remote.client.swtgui.RCMain.init(RCMai n.java:619)
at lbms.azsmrc.remote.client.swtgui.RCMain.start(RCMa in.java:168)
at lbms.azsmrc.remote.client.swtgui.Starter.launch(St arter.java:22)
at lbms.tools.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:63 )

I did install Java and I also tried to solve the problem by installing the swt packages, nothing worked. Any suggestions?

Zilioum
December 12th, 2009, 02:51 AM
I was able to solve the problem on my own. Here's how I did it:

It turns out that the swt.jar that was still in my Azsmrc folder, was not compatible with my 64-bit Ubuntu.

I downloaded the appropriate SWT library from: http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.5.1-200909170800/index.php#SWT
(I didn't find a better link: Scroll down to "SWT Binary and Sources" and choose the 64-bit version)

I then extracted all the files from the zip into my Azsmrc folder, thus replacing the old/wrong SWT.

Azsmrc now works perfectly.

Feel free to ask if you need some help.

Cheers

FOSman
December 12th, 2009, 02:51 AM
I've never used Azsmrc or run Azureus on a 64-bit system, so don't take my advice as gospel. That said, it appears you're problem is noted right in the error message.

Cannot load 32-bit SWT libraries on 64-bit JVM
You need to get the 64-bit SWT libraries. Google should be able to find them for you. Swap them out and you should be good. If not, I'd suggest posting to the Azureus/Vuze forums. They're probably far more likely to be able to help you out. http://forum.vuze.com/

Zilioum
December 12th, 2009, 02:52 AM
That's exactly what I did :D

Thanks anyway!