PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else scan for locked threads?

fatality_uk
December 9th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Don't know why, but just recently, I seem to want to only read locked threads!!! I hit the last page link and read backwards.

Yes I know, I need a life ](*,)](*,)

crimesaucer
December 9th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Don't know why, but just recently, I seem to want to only read locked threads!!! I hit the last page link and read backwards.

You must be an Arch user. (every thread that I read about Archlinux seems to be moved to reoccurring discussions, and then ends by being closed)

koenn
December 9th, 2009, 07:33 PM
You must be an Arch user. (every thread that I read about Archlinux seems to be moved to reoccurring discussions, and then ends by being closed)
Oh, for a moment, I thought you were going to say something like "You must be an Arch user - they got it all backwards", or something.

koenn
December 9th, 2009, 07:37 PM

No, we need more locked threads.
I can also recommend the Resolution Center. Less exciting than locked threads, but with a decent soap opera quality.

crimesaucer
December 9th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Oh, for a moment, I thought you were going to say something like "You must be an Arch user - they got it all backwards", or something.

As in: Anyone else scan for threads mentioning Arch and notice that most of them are locked?

I have to admit, these closed threads can get pretty entertaining to read through. I guess it's kind of like "rubber-necking", you're not supposed to look but you just can't help it.