PDA

View Full Version : My HP Mini is here!!!

cartisdm
December 7th, 2009, 11:31 PM
The title says it all, my HP Mini netbook just came in the mail! I can't type on it worth a cent but I can't wait to start testing out different OSs!!

earthpigg
December 7th, 2009, 11:32 PM
I can't type on it worth a cent

that will improve over time. i can now get about 30wpm on my netbook, compared to 70ish on a normal keyboard.

pwnst*r
December 7th, 2009, 11:37 PM
The title says it all, my HP Mini netbook just came in the mail! I can't type on it worth a cent but I can't wait to start testing out different OSs!!

make sure to PM me about how that thing you were gonna do to it turns out. my mini10v will be here this week for the same treatment.

alphaniner
December 7th, 2009, 11:38 PM
make sure to PM me about how that thing you were gonna do to it turns out.

Have you reported yourself yet?

Cam42
December 7th, 2009, 11:39 PM
From the reviews I've heard (I'm most likely getting a mini myself) the keyboard is one of the best netbook keyboards. Now if they could fix that stupid trackpad, I'll be happy. (Yay wireless notebook mice)

cartisdm
December 7th, 2009, 11:41 PM

hahaha

(see other thread if you don't get it)

pwnst*r
December 7th, 2009, 11:43 PM

u mad?

alphaniner
December 7th, 2009, 11:44 PM
u mad?

Smoke coming out of my ears, even.

cartisdm
December 7th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Now if they could fix that stupid trackpad, I'll be happy. (Yay wireless notebook mice)

I am going to install an internal bluetooth adapter just for this (and connecting my blackberry). Anyone have any mice recommendations?

pwnst*r
December 7th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Smoke coming out of my ears, even.

k, coo.

cartisdm
December 8th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Ok, one of the awesome things about having a netbook? Browsing the forums while in the bathroom! haha

earthpigg
December 8th, 2009, 12:07 AM
Ok, one of the awesome things about having a netbook? Browsing the forums while in the bathroom! haha

make sure you set up ssh so you can listen to your huge music collection kept on your desktop, from your netbook (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=8246884) :D