PDA

View Full Version : Any bored coders online?

hoppipolla
December 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I'd just really love to find someone to help me out with my site, my good friend usually does as he is practically a professional coder, but I can't get hold of him at the moment and if anyone else feels like helping out (it's just things like PHP, HTML, MySQL... maybe ajax...) but yeah it would be great :)

My site is a fairly small but ambitious project, and is designed to make monies but also be fun to create!

So yeah if anyone's up for giving me a hand for a bit just post here or PM!

Oh, I hope I have been posting here for long enough now for this not to be considered as anything spammy, it's just I love working on the site and I love this site's community, so I thought it might be a good place to see if anyone wants to help me :)

But yeah, thanks ma duuuudes!

Hoppi :)

forrestcupp
December 4th, 2009, 10:08 PM
I'll give you a hand for 98% of your profits. :D

ComputerHermit
December 4th, 2009, 10:14 PM
Donate it all to Canonical

endBc
December 4th, 2009, 10:16 PM
If there's anything specific you need help with, let me know.

Donate it all to Debian

Quote edited - looks way better now :)

hoppipolla
December 4th, 2009, 10:39 PM
I'll give you a hand for 98% of your profits. :D

rofl!

Quote edited - looks way better now :)

hehe well, funny you guys should mention that :)

Although I have no plans to donate any of the money at least initially (I mean if it makes anything significant in the long run it is inevitable that a reasonable amount will end up with KDE, Greenpeace, The Green Party, Amnesty International, Ubuntu and every other charity and group I like!!) I am planning to use it to promote things I care about or that are positive, and maybe even use it and sister projects to find more coders who might want to help on open source projects :)

If there's anything specific you need help with, let me know.

that would be fantastic thank you, I mean... there's no specific one thing though, they are fairly small dribs and drabs of info, advice and code, but I mean obviously you could always just help with a couple of things and then be on your merry way! heh :)

Anyone who is interested is welcome to help, and anyone who helps quite a bit I will quite happily share any profits that are made etc, we can discuss things like that later though :)

koleoptero
December 4th, 2009, 11:51 PM
we can discuss things like that later though :)
fishy :P

0sm
December 5th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Ill do it for you if you can help promote my site

Cryptx.org