I can't find my cigarettes, and all the local shops are shut
*sobs*

kyle99
December 3rd, 2009, 01:09 AM
Just quit... Or play minesweeper :P

Jackyboy86
December 3rd, 2009, 01:19 AM
Quit?
I may as well install windows ME in my search for a reliable operating system...

Minesweeper sounds good. Maybe Klotski or Tetravex as well...

sudoer541
December 3rd, 2009, 01:54 AM
just quit!
I was a smoker before and I won the fight against addiction.
How I quit? it was hard in the beginning but it worked. how?
I created a cigarette out of light cotton and wrapped it in a paper, it looked very realistic and it made me believe that I was smoking but in fact I was just smoking regular air.
I continued this for about 6 months plus I bought a gum called nigorette and it helped me to quit.
Addiction is in our heads, the only thing that we have to do is believe in our self that we are in control of our lives and that cigarette is just a cigarette.
good luck!
btw are you the "I just quit smoking "guy?

RichardLinx
December 3rd, 2009, 02:16 AM
Well, if you're supposed to of quit you should have a big reserve supply of gum, and the guy above me who suggested a fake cigarette, I'll second his idea. Put a toothpick in your mouth or something! Oh, and put whatever music you like on and listen to it at a really high volume with headphones on.. Yeah.

ZankerH
December 3rd, 2009, 02:19 AM
Wait, seriously? He should quit because the store is closed? Don't you think that's just a little bit overkill? :D

Have a drink, something strong to keep your mind off smoking until you get a chance to.

lisati
December 3rd, 2009, 02:25 AM
I can't find my cigarettes, and all the local shops are shut
*sobs*

I feel your pain! Is someone in your house playing a practical joke on you or something?

Jackyboy86
December 3rd, 2009, 02:29 AM
Stand down the nuclear weapons.
Found 'em. Was sitting on them

Quitting is difficult - I'm a recovering skag addict, few years clean, but i'm still a bit reliant on them to act out on ;)

I had to take shots of ribena to deal with it. Only kidding!
I think i'll go to bed now, though.
Feeling a little giddy after 30 minutes rushing around.

RichardLinx
December 3rd, 2009, 02:30 AM
Wait, seriously? He should quit because the store is closed? Don't you think that's just a little bit overkill? :D

Have a drink, something strong to keep your mind off smoking until you get a chance to.

I was under the impression he might be one of the multiple people from this forum who have posted an "I quit smoking!" thread. If you're just hanging for a cigarette and can't get any right now, you should consider quitting smoking anyway. *Anti-smoking brain comes into effect*

Curb it with another addiction and start drinking insane amounts of caffeine. Do you know what colour your lungs are? You're responsible for global warming! Every time you puff on a cigarette a puppy dies! ... I could probably go on, but I'll spare all the smokers.
/anti-smoking

If you smoke because you enjoy it then I guess you'll just have to wait it out. :)

RichardLinx
December 3rd, 2009, 02:32 AM

Just as I post my stupid lecture. :(

lisati
December 3rd, 2009, 02:33 AM

Been there, done that! I'll bet you're relieved.

sailthesea
December 3rd, 2009, 02:39 AM

Quitting is difficult - I'm a recovering skag addict, few years clean, but i'm still a bit reliant on them to act out on ;)

I had to take shots of ribena to deal with it. Only kidding!
I think i'll go to bed now, though.
Feeling a little giddy after 30 minutes rushing around.

Smoking is one of the hardest addictions to beat
You beat something worse!
Good work;)

Old_Grey_Wolf
December 3rd, 2009, 03:23 AM
Get some rolling paper (Zig-Zag for example).

Tear up the butts you have laying around, and make I pile of tobacco. Roll your own. That's what I did while I was a poor student at University. I always had butts in the car, in the ashtrays in the apartment, or even the trash.

I wish I had never started smoking though.

Jackyboy86
December 3rd, 2009, 04:45 AM
And now, I can't sleep.
Luckily, I have lots of work to do.
Alas, Bill Bailey is distracting me, and my PS2 is crying in my general direction.
I might do some work after 'Part Troll'.
MIGHT.