PDA

View Full Version : Just getting back from Disney & vacation

sports fan Matt
November 28th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Was fourtnate to spend 7 days in Orlando at Disney. Was better for the little kids but I did indeed have fun, and Turkey was served. For all those in the us (that celebrate this) and elsewhere that may have had some similar time off, was the time as relaxing as I had with family & friends?

nubimax
November 28th, 2009, 06:08 PM
I just got back from 2 weeks at the beach in Puerto Vallarta mostly I eat camarones.

M

beercz
November 28th, 2009, 07:32 PM
I hate Disney

Old_Grey_Wolf
November 28th, 2009, 09:31 PM
Was fourtnate to spend 7 days in Orlando at Disney.

I'm glad you enjoyed your week in Orlando.

I see you are from Texas. If you can afford 7 days in Orlando, you may what to consider a trip abroad when your children get older. Check into the cost of going to other countries. You may be surprised. You should look at countries where English is well accepted and understood first. For example: Greece, United Kingdom, Argentina, Australia, and many others. After you explore those, then you can try countries where English isn't well understood.

My children enjoy watching a movie, and can say, "I've been there! I've seen that!"

They learn about other cultures. The differences in what is important, what is acceptable behavior, how someone fits into society, and so on.