PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Phatch & F spot have changed for the worse since 9.10 installation

caedmon
November 27th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Installed 9.10 with no problems but am finding the combination of F Spot & Phatch really irritating now. I sell online & process lots of images.
Before, F Spot used to automatically locate them in the pictures file, labelled with the date and time. Now they go into a folder called 2009 and are only labelled with the day, ie just 27. If I upload another batch of photos without changing the label its dumps them in the same file, so I have to move them elsewhere.

Then Phatch batches them & puts them in a file on the desktop just called phatch. Previously it used to create a new file next to the original,handily and clearly labelled with the date date, time & phatch.

It is really slowing me down & I wonder why it has changed when it worked so well before. I seem to spend half my life finding, moving & labelling images, when all this used to be done automatically before. Grrrr!

stani
December 10th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Just the default folder value has changed for Phatch. You can revert to the old situation by giving the following value to 'In' in the save action:

<folder>_phatch/<subfolder>