PDA

View Full Version : This can't be right can it?

ninjapirate89
November 27th, 2009, 02:49 AM

Shouldn't the first one be more expensive?

Tipped OuT
November 27th, 2009, 02:51 AM
Probably just a typo. Just flip it the other way around and it's fine.

ninjapirate89
November 27th, 2009, 02:54 AM
Probably just a typo. Just flip it the other way around and it's fine.

Maybe but if it is then how do I know which to buy? I want the better of the two. If its not a typo then I would be paying more for a less powerful version.

Tipped OuT
November 27th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Maybe but if it is then how do I know which to buy? I want the better of the two. If its not a typo then I would be paying more for a less powerful version.

No, if it's not a typo, just buy the cheaper costing one with the more powerful CPU. lol

You could call up Dell, and ask them about it.

RabbitWho
November 27th, 2009, 02:56 AM
Just a heads up: The inspiron 15 I'm typing this on now costs 100 euro more now on the Dell.ie website than it did in august when I bought it. Before Christmas is a bad time to buy a laptop!

Anyway Dell are very nice and if you email them they'll get back to you within 3 working days. Or you could ring them and ask what the story is.

ninjapirate89
November 27th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Just a heads up: The inspiron 15 I'm typing this on now costs 100 euro more now on the Dell.ie website than it did in august when I bought it. Before Christmas is a bad time to buy a laptop!

Thanks for the heads up, but my mom's buying it for me for Christmas. :D

Exodist
November 27th, 2009, 06:49 AM

Shouldn't the first one be more expensive?
LOL /// Dude! Your getting a Dell!! LOL

There isnt any telling what they really meant. I have seen things like this and its all due to the price for stuff they get in bulk. Alot of times its inputted into the inventory system and no one really reviews the output.