PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Account

Martin Marshalek
November 26th, 2009, 09:47 PM
This isn't really an Ubuntu issue but there is not Google Forums. Sorry if this is the wrong place but this issue is really annoying.

The other day I deleted my Youtube account which was tied to my Google Account. When I tried to create a new Youtube account with my Google Account it said it was permanently disabled. If I go to my Google Account settings it still says that there is a Youtube account under My Services but I cannot delete it. Is there anyway to unlink Youtube from my Google Account without deleting it?

Thanks

NFblaze
November 26th, 2009, 10:03 PM
The only way I knew available to unlink a Youtube account from a Google was to still have the Youtube account and go under your Youtube settings and unlink from there. Sorry. Perhaps you could email Youtube?

Martin Marshalek
November 26th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Okay, that's kinda what I thought was the case. Thanks. I'll try to email youtube though and see if they can do something.

dmizer
November 27th, 2009, 02:22 AM
This isn't really an Ubuntu issue but there is not Google Forums.

But there is a google support forum: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/gmail

RabbitWho
November 27th, 2009, 03:06 AM
The google support forum reminds me of limbo.. all these lost souls crying out.. no one hearing them.. not even hearing each other.. or maybe it's like the river styx.. i don't know.. it's defiantly got some kind of mythical topography