PDA

View Full Version : I'm Distriker

Distriker
November 23rd, 2009, 02:40 PM
Hello, I am Distriker. Sorry, I am spanish and my english isn't good, but I believe that I can speak with you with relax.

I am a webmaster and developer, a little developer. I am developing a CMS about images and I wait that be succesful. And I am 14 years old, I am in this world since 12 years old.

I am user of Ubuntu since 8 or 10 months, I love Ubuntu.

I go for this forum to resolve a problem with the KToon, I wait solve my problem here.

Greetings.

Psumi
November 23rd, 2009, 02:43 PM
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here. But, to be honest... does it matter if your english is bad? As long as the point and feelings get across, then it should not matter.

Distriker
November 23rd, 2009, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the welcome Psumi

But, to be honest... does it matter if your english is bad? As long as the point and feelings get across, then it should not matter.

Yes, you have reason, thanks ;)

Saludos

MiCK.ca
November 23rd, 2009, 02:51 PM
Welcome and don't apologize for your english... I'm trying to learn french. I know how it is. Cheers and welcome aboard!!

Distriker
November 23rd, 2009, 02:59 PM
Well, I am happy because I am watching that my english is not a problem.

Thanks.

Greetings.

Grenage
November 23rd, 2009, 03:07 PM
The only people who abuse others over their English, are those who have never spoken another language (and probably never will).

Welcome :)

Psumi
November 23rd, 2009, 03:10 PM
The only people who abuse others over their English, are those who have never spoken another language (and probably never will).

I have tried speaking spanish myself, failed miserably after 2 years of spanish classes. So now I just am a grammar buddy and correct people at times.

Distriker
November 23rd, 2009, 03:32 PM

WoW, great sentence dear friend Grenage, it's a great sentences. It's possible that I copy in my signatura, Can I?

I have tried speaking spanish myself, failed miserably after 2 years of spanish classes. So now I just am a grammar buddy and correct people at times.

Well, the spanish is very difficult, for example, me, in English I have a better note that in Spanish, it's rarely when I am Spanish, but, I don't worry, I love the English, German and the Japanese, I learn all this languages, and then, for other languages :D

Greetings

Grenage
November 23rd, 2009, 03:41 PM
WoW, great sentence dear friend Grenage, it's a great sentences. It's possible that I copy in my signatura, Can I?

If you wish, but I am sure you can come up with something better :)

Distriker
November 23rd, 2009, 03:47 PM
If you wish, but I am sure you can come up with something better :)

Ok. I have a few sentences, and sometimes... I create other good sentences. Two sentences mines are:

Si no te quejas, nunca conseguiras nada, pero si te quejas siempre lo perderás todo.

If you complain, never get anything, but if you complain always lose all.

Una mala acción da fruto a un mal Karma.

An evil action does bear fruit a bad Karma.

Do you like my sentences?

Greetings

Psumi
November 23rd, 2009, 03:51 PM
Do you like my sentences?

Greetings

1. If you complain, never get anything, but if you complain always lose all.

Should Be: If you complain, you will not get anything; but if you do not complain, then you will always lose everything.

Double Negatives aren't very good, and that sentence was redundant.

2. An evil action does bear fruit a bad Karma.

Should Be: An evil action bears fruit to bad karma.

;)

Distriker
November 23rd, 2009, 04:13 PM
Ok Psumi, very thanks ;)

Greetings.