PDA

View Full Version : Mythbuntu 9.10: Mythvideo isn't caching infos for series anymore

Archmage
November 17th, 2009, 07:33 PM
After I have upgraded to Mythbuntu 9.10, I was falling in love with the new way Mythvideo was getting the movie and series info of new files. I just press 'w' and it was searching and than I had the movie/series info that I needed with a nice picture and so on.

Round about a week ago this function is strangely not working for series any more (I guess because of an update). It is still working flawless for movies.

When I press w, while being over a file of a series it will search for round about 5 minutes (YES this long) and than say that it failed to get the info and after I press 'enter' I will get a traceback-message (I can't read the rest of the text).

Is there any way to fix this? Because I'm desperately looking forward to have this working again.

larsolav
November 17th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Could this be part of the problem?

http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=8334938&postcount=12
"Now I'm trying to go through and get shows named properly so the jamu.py script will fill in more info. But with thetvdb.com website being down for 5 days, I fear it was too good to be true."

Archmage
November 18th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Yes, this seems to be the problem. At least now I know that this is because a webpage being down. Does someone have a clue if it will be back shortly or if the script needs to be changed?

Al_Vampyre
November 18th, 2009, 12:13 PM
According to their forums, normal service should be resumed by Thursday, but it's working for me at the moment