PDA

View Full Version : Go, Go, Go!

gamehack
January 30th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Check this out http://tr.openmonkey.com/index.php?2005/01/30/7-full-steam-ahead ;) The coolest thing ever :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dylanby
January 30th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Cool!
Lucky buggers. I remember when I was in grade school. We had c64's. LOL

rudi
January 30th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Cool! At our university we have got our own Debian Linux cluster for my study, no Ubuntu, but still good ;-)

Wow, i've read over the bit that is was for elementary school! Now it's even cooler!!

kleeman
January 30th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Ahh good old Adelaide, always ahead of the times, always apparently not. My old home town.

TravisNewman
January 30th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Now that's sweet! We had Apple ][e's when I was in elementary school. Quite a step ahead! But the kids using Ubuntu will never get to play Oregon Trail and Math Muncher! Those games were the best!

BWF89
January 30th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Now that's sweet! We had Apple ][e's when I was in elementary school. Quite a step ahead! But the kids using Ubuntu will never get to play Oregon Trail and Math Muncher! Those games were the best!
I haven't ever touched a Windows computer in school until I got to high school. Math Muncher was freakin awesome! I remember when I was in class and we got all our work done we got to play computer games and we would have to put those really big B drive floppy disks in and restart the computer. Those were the days.

Yukonjack
January 30th, 2005, 11:48 PM
Wow beats the punch cards computer we used in the 70's :shock:
I'm getting old

jdodson
January 31st, 2005, 01:23 AM
sweet.

KiwiNZ
January 31st, 2005, 10:08 AM
Damm

When I was at school we had no computers , come to think of it we still had black boards , something my sons laugh about .
We had to write things with a device called a pen on a substance called paper. How quaint.