PDA

View Full Version : Fly on the moniter

fatcrab
November 16th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Has anyone tride to scare a fly of there monitor with the pointer?

alphaniner
November 16th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Yes. It didn't work. :(

The Funkbomb
November 16th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Not a fly but I did get a spider to jump back. Or it just moved. I dunno.

Maheriano
November 16th, 2009, 10:29 PM
haha ya, I have. It didn't work at all.

Shpongle
November 16th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Yes. It didn't work. :(

+1, there has to be a way , ideas anyone?

sledge73
November 16th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Make your pointer look like a spider or a fly swatter. lol!

RabbitWho
November 16th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Has anyone tride to scare a fly of there monitor with the pointer?

Yeah! It was so much fun! I got an idea what it would be like to be a creature smaller than a fly, I got to interact with a fly on a different level, not as a towering giant he's somewhat weary of, here the roles were reversed, it was amazing, i really felt we shared something.

He was sitting on the screen and i moved the cursor up to him and he took a step back... then he moved slowly towards it and i moved it back.. and he ran up to it... then i moved it around so it was behind him and he turned around... then i drove it towards him quickly and he backed up.. then ran towards it again, then i went around him in circles a few times and he got annoyed and flew off.

fatcrab
November 17th, 2009, 02:54 AM
I feel cheated,mine just sat there:confused:.DUMB FLY!

hoppipolla
November 17th, 2009, 02:56 AM
Yeah! It was so much fun! I got an idea what it would be like to be a creature smaller than a fly, I got to interact with a fly on a different level, not as a towering giant he's somewhat weary of, here the roles were reversed, it was amazing, i really felt we shared something.

He was sitting on the screen and i moved the cursor up to him and he took a step back... then he moved slowly towards it and i moved it back.. and he ran up to it... then i moved it around so it was behind him and he turned around... then i drove it towards him quickly and he backed up.. then ran towards it again, then i went around him in circles a few times and he got annoyed and flew off.

that's so cool! lol

I did the same thing with the neighbour's cat and a laser pen! ... it was funny at the time xD

fatcrab
November 21st, 2009, 01:45 AM
I tide a stick of dynamite to my cat and---NO,BETTER NOT GO THERE! I have to go rebuild my porch:confused:.DUMB CAT!