PDA

View Full Version : the worst thing about ubuntu

polt
February 19th, 2006, 09:01 AM
is anyone else addicted to the game Five or More? gar! this game drives me nuts! i'm positive it's not actually winnable, but something keeps nagging at my brain saying, maybe, just maybe, i could beat it. i actually did find a secret way of cheating, but nothing happened once all of the pieces were gone. so, uhh...yeah.

Stormy Eyes
February 19th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Better not try playing Nethack then. They say it's possible to beat the game, but they also say that alligators live in the sewers of New York City.

bjweeks
February 19th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Look at the source lol

prizrak
February 19th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Better not try playing Nethack then. They say it's possible to beat the game, but they also say that alligators live in the sewers of New York City.
They do live there, I'm the one who feeds them ;)

Perfect Storm
February 19th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Now...the pingus game is really addicting if you are a lemming fan :)

red_Marvin
February 19th, 2006, 10:56 PM
I second the nethack opinion! Some caves even seem to be just dead ends...

poofyhairguy
February 20th, 2006, 02:37 AM

Is there a good place to find custom pingus levels?

Plank117
February 20th, 2006, 07:52 AM
...but they also say that alligators live in the sewers of New York City.
My friend's uncle's cousin's caseworker saw one once. Honest.

Perfect Storm
February 20th, 2006, 09:17 AM
nevermind

Derek Djons
February 20th, 2006, 10:00 AM

I played Uplink, also an hacking game. But I stopped when I noticed a routine in the game. Also you had to work with an very buggy and messy interface. For example setting up an connection using different (public) servers took like an half hour a job, because of the bad interface. :-#

Master Shake
February 20th, 2006, 04:35 PM

I love Pingus, its just that there aren't a lot of levels for it (yet).

BTW, where is the tutorial for level building? I have some ideas for levels.

kobuntu
February 22nd, 2006, 10:35 PM
is anyone else addicted to the game Five or More? gar! this game drives me nuts! i'm positive it's not actually winnable, but something keeps nagging at my brain saying, maybe, just maybe, i could beat it. i actually did find a secret way of cheating, but nothing happened once all of the pieces were gone. so, uhh...yeah.

Hi there... yes, i played the game "five or more" some days... i started with records at 300 points... then once i got 4000 and with a new tricky method i reached even 16'777'308... :) but after that day, the game was boring... do you want to know, how to do it?

Perfect Storm
February 22nd, 2006, 10:48 PM
I love Pingus, its just that there aren't a lot of levels for it (yet).

BTW, where is the tutorial for level building? I have some ideas for levels.

Hmm...never tried building my own levels, but I might look into it.

weasel fierce
February 23rd, 2006, 12:09 AM
If you want unwinnable games, download bastard tetris. GRRRR

polt
March 4th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Hi there... yes, i played the game "five or more" some days... i started with records at 300 points... then once i got 4000 and with a new tricky method i reached even 16'777'308... :) but after that day, the game was boring... do you want to know, how to do it?

Hmm, i wonder if your tricky method is the same as my tricky method! go ahead and tell me what it was :D