PDA

View Full Version : May the Ubuntu be with me!

t0p
November 16th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Not so long ago, my Ubuntu forums bean-count rank title thingy that appears on the left changed from "fresh brewed Ubuntu" to the far preferable "may the Ubuntu be with you". How long will it be before it changes again? How many beans must I have before I can choose my own Ubuntu forums bean-count rank title thingy?

Bachstelze
November 16th, 2009, 12:47 PM
NHow long will it be before it changes again? How many beans must I have before I can choose my own Ubuntu forums bean-count rank title thingy?

It could be tomorrow, or it could be never. Nobody knows.

emigrant
November 16th, 2009, 12:48 PM
you have to have 3500 beans to put your own.

t0p
November 16th, 2009, 01:02 PM
It could be tomorrow, or it could be never. Nobody knows.

Yeah yeah. I know it's probably my own fault for phrasing the question badly. But still....

Thank you! :)

Now how about the first question? How many beans must I have for the Ubuntu forums bean-count rank title thingy to change from "may the Ubuntu be with you" to something else?

I quite like "may the ubuntu be with you". I hope the next one is as nice.

realzippy
November 16th, 2009, 01:19 PM

Who told you?

emigrant
November 16th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Who told you?
you won't believe me? :KS
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=547596

emigrant
November 16th, 2009, 02:39 PM
@ t0p, as for your question,
it is not unknown for anybody like Bachstelza has said, i think he is kidding :).
your rank is now 20.
you can check this by seeing the image name of the 'beans'.
and to see the next title you will be getting, look for some one with the rank 21. and that will be your next title. may be he should have beans between 1700-1800. the number of beans range is not even between title changes.
infact you have a title change between 12-15 beans ; 'spilled the beans' :D

hope you can understand my english :(