PDA

View Full Version : Can You Help Me

gavint03
February 18th, 2006, 11:52 PM
I just installed unbuntu into my computer but i dont no how to put my old internet server i had onto it so i have internet to use, so can someone please tell me how.:confused:

mstlyevil
February 18th, 2006, 11:55 PM
This post needs to be moved to Ubuntu support. ( sorry I wished I had the answer.)

trivialpackets
February 18th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Welcome. I think that to answer this more information will be needed. Are you actually setting up an internet server, or just trying to get your connection up and running? Also of great importance would be how you're trying to connect and what internet service you need to connect to. Maybe I'm off base, but if I'm able to help, I'd love to, just need more information as to what it is that is needed. Also, given the information that I'm asking for, if it's setting up a connection. Take that information, and use the search feature in the forum, it's possible that the question has been asked and answered. But agreed that the question, when the information is given should be asked in a support forum. Good luck.

gavint03
February 19th, 2006, 12:13 AM
im trying to connect to the internet its dialup from acsworld

ice60
February 19th, 2006, 12:18 AM
im trying to connect to the internet its dialup from acsworld
have a look for the make and model of your modem then do a search with that name