PDA

View Full Version : What a huge disapointment.

dragos240
November 14th, 2009, 12:56 AM
The story:

I've been feeding a cat that has been here for about 3 months. We have been feeding him for 2 out of the three. The cat was neglected. After this time. He was snatched up by the animal control and brought to the pound. We planned to adopt him today. Only to find that his neglectful owners had taken him back. Now I can't do anything. The third cat that never was. :(

T_T

My plan:

To rescue this cat, we'll need him out again. That'll happen. To prove that he has been neglected, we will need him at our house again for 3 days, just us, with no food given, and some affection, so the cat has a chance to return to it's house. I don't know the whole story behind this cat. So I'm giving the owners a chance. If not, I'm reporting it.

-Dragoz

-grubby
November 14th, 2009, 01:01 AM
Or maybe you could talk to the owners of the cat...?

dragos240
November 14th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Or maybe you could talk to the owners of the cat...?

The pound is legally required to keep the names of previous owners private. I have no idea who he/she is.

pwnst*r
November 14th, 2009, 01:06 AM
normally, i don't care, but i sort of do this time. that sucks.

-grubby
November 14th, 2009, 01:07 AM
Why don't you just report it right away?

starcannon
November 14th, 2009, 01:08 AM
I find that there are 2 sides to every story; I would make sure that I was in the right before hanging someone with animal neglect/abuse, its a pretty serious crime these days, and if someone were falsely accused or convicted, and you found out you were wrong later, you would feel really terrible(not to mention any social or legal problems that would ensue). Be careful, be sure.

dragos240
November 14th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Why don't you just report it right away?

Maybe the owners made some mistake. I at least want to give them a chance. I want to be sure.