sdowney717
November 13th, 2009, 12:22 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8272003.stm
TV everywhere. how about video phones?

for example frontline video here
this is a rss video feed
http://feeds.pbs.org/pbs/frontlineworld

I am looking for more feeds
does anyone have feeds to full length tv shows?
idealy they will have the direct video links

handy
November 13th, 2009, 01:55 AM
I wonder if the growing EMF will be what finishes off the Bee population on Earth?

I sure hope not. :(

uberdonkey5
November 13th, 2009, 02:29 AM
lol handy :D

video requires lots of disk space, so no wonder it will be 90% of traffic... probably illegal torrenting as well. I'm hoping that most places will have free wireless by then too!

Frak
November 13th, 2009, 02:30 AM
lol handy :D

video requires lots of disk space, so no wonder it will be 90% of traffic... probably illegal torrenting as well. I'm hoping that most places will have free wireless by then too!
No bees = Death of all humans within a year.

handy
November 13th, 2009, 06:10 AM
No bees = Death of all humans within a year.

Albert Einstein predicted 4 years.

Either way, it obviously isn't a sobering thought, as the vast majority don't know, don't want to know, or just don't care.

It must be one of those topics that doesn't compute for most people!

Exodist
November 13th, 2009, 06:17 AM
Albert Einstein predicted 4 years.

Either way, it obviously isn't a sobering thought, as the vast majority don't know, don't want to know, or just don't care.

It must be one of those topics that doesn't compute for most people!

What possibly could the bees have to do with the local grocery store.. /JK!!

Yea the Bee issue does have me worried. If they go we will have to find other ways to help with pollinating food. This means more people may have to help grow their own food and purposely handle the plants to help with pollinating. A perfect judgment on the human race for killing them off. It will make people realize how something so small can bring the human race to its knees.

Back on topic

2013, where all gonna get it on Dec 21st 2012.. Didnt you get the memo?? :D

pwnst*r
November 13th, 2009, 06:58 AM
is this a surprise to anyone? i hope not.

handy
November 13th, 2009, 09:14 AM
is this a surprise to anyone? i hope not.

For me it is not so much a surprise, I have been concerned about the battle to protect our freedoms (on multiple levels) & the obvious growth & acceptance of the internet, which of course is seen to be an enormous profit industry for big money via sold services & the updating of electronic gizmotech...

Having intel, sony & other big guns discussing what is coming real soon now, is to some degree the beginning of the crystallisation of the vast majority of the worlds populations future.

Whether it is good for us or not!