PDA

View Full Version : who else is tired?

Shpongle
November 12th, 2009, 01:51 AM
im tired and going to bed , just wanna see if this goes anywhere !!!

anyone else tired?

hoppipolla
November 12th, 2009, 01:57 AM
yeah me too... but I have several slightly more boring things I need to do before sleeping so I am putting them off by... posting in the Community Cafe! :D

I can only keep this up for so long... :(

nobster
November 12th, 2009, 01:57 AM
in the other side of the world

just woke up. feeling tired and my eyes are heavy, wanna go back to bed

Crunchy the Headcrab
November 12th, 2009, 02:03 AM
If you asked me a few hours ago I would have said yes. Now I've taken a nice nap, eaten dinner, and fulfilled my regular coca-cola addiction. Caffeine :)

Palanthas
November 12th, 2009, 03:12 AM
Yup, should be in bed now... but I am waiting for my food to be ready in Cafe World. (facebook app) lol ;)

Mean while I stroll through ubuntuforums! :D

dragos240
November 12th, 2009, 03:14 AM
Peppy music and memes keep me awake.

Grifulkin
November 12th, 2009, 03:46 AM
I could use some sleep but I just finished my homework for the week so I don't think I will be going until I absolutely have to.

Tipped OuT
November 12th, 2009, 03:58 AM
I'm tired of being tired of being tired of being tired of being tired of being tired....

:-s

Zorian144
November 12th, 2009, 04:16 AM
If you asked me a few hours ago I would have said yes. Now I've taken a nice nap, eaten dinner, and fulfilled my regular coca-cola addiction. Caffeine :)

Ahh... I loves coke :D

handy
November 12th, 2009, 04:33 AM
I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome due to a head injury, so I'll always say yes to the question.

You people that can get a good nights sleep & wake up refreshed should really, really, appreciate it.

Because I have found that we really don't know what we have 'till it's gone.

handy
November 12th, 2009, 04:39 AM
For the caffeine addicts: You should know that caffeine is a nephrotoxin, which means that it slowly destroys your kidneys. As does alcohol & chocolate.

The no.1. cause of death in my country is kidney failure. Which is usually caused (in the end) by prescription pharmaceuticals.

Though there is very often a life of caffeine &/or alcohol addiction behind the ultimate demise of said bodies.

Zorian144
November 12th, 2009, 04:49 AM
For the caffeine addicts: You should know that caffeine is a nephrotoxin, which means that it slowly destroys your kidneys. As does alcohol & chocolate.

The no.1. cause of death in my country is kidney failure. Which is usually caused (in the end) by prescription pharmaceuticals.

Though there is very often a life of caffeine &/or alcohol addiction behind the ultimate demise of said bodies.

Puts down the coke...

Tipped OuT
November 12th, 2009, 04:50 AM
Puts down the coke...

Puts down the other kind of coke. ;)

sandyd
November 12th, 2009, 04:51 AM
im tired and going to bed , just wanna see if this goes anywhere !!!

anyone else tired?
not really tierd, but going to sleep anyways as i accidentally fell asleep in class this morning...

slakkie
November 12th, 2009, 04:53 AM
Not tired, but getting there. Been working from 22:45 local time, now it is 4:52 local time. Have to work till 8ish. And around that time I'm awake for over 24 hrs..

handy
November 12th, 2009, 04:58 AM
I was just thinking that the relatively new fad of strong caffeine drinks has most likely not yet started to show itself in the autopsy room.

lykwydchykyn
November 12th, 2009, 05:06 AM
I'm always tired. I just stopped letting it dictate what I do.

handy
November 12th, 2009, 05:28 AM
I think of chronic fatigue syndrome to be something akin to what a mother feels like, when she is woken multiple times during the night to feed/change or whatever her babie(s), & then has to carry on through the day looking after the child(ren) & doing all of the housework, clothes washing, shopping, preparing food for not only the child(ren) but the husband too (when he comes home from work).

She is so often stuffed; incredibly tired, & quite often unappreciated. The amount of work that she has to do in the day is multifaceted & easy for the uninformed observer to miss, as in not appreciate at all.

People suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome can feel absolutely worn out, all of the time. Some can adapt to the situation & function much better than they would have, if they ever felt so tired in the past (before the disease).

In the end, feeling like your head is full of a mud & feeling physically nauseous due to tiredness, is a totally personal experience, that I hope no one else ever knows about on this planet or elsewhere.

CharlesA
November 12th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Blue Oyster Cult keep me awake.

That and I want to finish testing my new HTPC...

handy
November 12th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Blue Oyster Cult keep me awake.

That and I want to finish testing my new HTPC...

I probably still own a double album of theirs, which is called "On your feet or on your knees".

A LOT of guitarists. I liked some of what they did.

It took me a looong time to realise that they were a gay band.

Which is ok. Just shows how slow I am at catching onto some things...

CJ Master
November 12th, 2009, 06:22 AM

The diet kind, am I right?

lisati
November 12th, 2009, 06:28 AM
I suffer from chronic fatigue syndrome due to a head injury, so I'll always say yes to the question.

You people that can get a good nights sleep & wake up refreshed should really, really, appreciate it.

+1
It's always good to appreciate what you have.

I'm unable to use that kind of coke (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coke_%28fuel%29) or a derivative, because the landlord blocked off the fireplace long before we moved here.

Shpongle
November 16th, 2009, 01:33 AM
im tired again :-( , got more java coding tomorrow!!

RiceMonster
November 16th, 2009, 01:52 AM
I'm always tired.

Tipped OuT
November 16th, 2009, 01:57 AM
+1
It's always good to appreciate what you have.

I'm unable to use that kind of coke (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coke_%28fuel%29) or a derivative, because the landlord blocked off the fireplace long before we moved here.

lmao

cmay
November 16th, 2009, 02:15 AM

Due to my kideny disease I am always tired too. I have few good days in a month but most of the time I feel like I did not sleep for three days. I sleep most of the time right now but it is because I lost too many vitamins recently. they flush out of the system as a side effect to the drugsI get for treatment. predisone if anyone else knows the drug this causes these things.