PDA

View Full Version : :( I am unstalling Wubi and Ubuntu

McMichael96
November 11th, 2009, 10:46 PM
I am unstalling Wubi and Ubuntu to...................... INSTALL IT AGAIN ONLY THIS TIME I WILL INSTALL IT WITH A DEDICATED PARTITION! I love Ubuntu:D It is WAY better then Windows Vista! Best of all it is FREE AS BEER! lol Ubuntu is here to stay on my computer\\:D/ Compiz Fusion is way better then Windows Aero. Ubuntu is the bestest thing ever!:mrgreen::biggrin:

:EDIT: Ubuntu rules and WIndows just sucks.

SunnyRabbiera
November 11th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Yeh the issue I have with Wubi is that if you have a slow windows you will have a slow Ubuntu, its much faster and more powerful in a dual boot.

schauerlich
November 11th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Oh god.

#11u-max
November 11th, 2009, 11:23 PM
Oh god.
here we go again...

pwnst*r
November 11th, 2009, 11:27 PM
**barf**

McMichael96
November 11th, 2009, 11:31 PM
*Cleans up barf and throws it on your Ubuntu beans*

vagrantrooper
November 11th, 2009, 11:32 PM
A shame that the first experience of Ubuntu a person has is in wubi, first impressions count for so much that wubi should have been dropped a long time ago.

Sealbhach
November 11th, 2009, 11:34 PM
I am unstalling Wubi and Ubuntu to...................... INSTALL IT AGAIN ONLY THIS TIME I WILL INSTALL IT WITH A DEDICATED PARTITION! I love Ubuntu:D It is WAY better then Windows Vista! Best of all it is FREE AS BEER! lol Ubuntu is here to stay on my computer\\:D/ Compiz Fusion is way better then Windows Aero. Ubuntu is the bestest thing ever!:mrgreen::biggrin:

May I congratulate you on your impeccable taste.

zaksworld
November 11th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Nice man!

pwnst*r
November 11th, 2009, 11:35 PM
*Cleans up barf and throws it on your Ubuntu beans*

*grinds beans and barf, makes soup with it, you eat it, love it. the end.*

AllRadioisDead
November 11th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Do we really need another one of these threads?

McMichael96
November 11th, 2009, 11:37 PM
A shame that the first experience of Ubuntu a person has is in wubi, first impressions count for so much that wubi should have been dropped a long time ago.

Well I really had Ubuntu 2 years ago but Windows srewd my hard drive up. WINODWS STINKS! lol

McMichael96
November 11th, 2009, 11:38 PM
*grinds beans and barf, makes soup with it, you eat it, love it. the end.*

Oh my gosh. lol

Pogeymanz
November 11th, 2009, 11:55 PM

:EDIT: Ubuntu rules and WIndows just sucks.

Glad to hear it.

So would you say that WUBI is a good thing, then? Or would you have tried Ubuntu if WUBI didn't exist?

TheNessus
November 11th, 2009, 11:59 PM

My first time with linux was Wubi and now I have Ubuntu as my main and only OS. It was a good and positive learning experience actually.

hoppipolla
November 12th, 2009, 12:57 AM
haha nice one McMichael! I am pleased for you :D

hoppipolla
November 12th, 2009, 12:57 AM

yeah! darned enthusiasm! Taking up the whole forum! xD

subdivision
November 12th, 2009, 12:59 AM
yeah! darned enthusiasm! Taking up the whole forum! xD

Yeah, enthusiasm is the problem here. :popcorn:

The Funkbomb
November 12th, 2009, 01:03 AM

No, we need over nine thousand of these threads.