PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 is ****

tkblackbelt
November 11th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Okay so windows 7 was working fine yesturday and today when i tryed booting into it, it said it had to do some harddrive check and after that it failed to boot and restarted and I tryed the repair startup thing and when it was done it said windows will start and guess what it fails to start again. when i tryed ubuntu 9.10 it worked perfectly.This is one reason I use ubuntu and only pirate windows os's for gameing.

pwnst*r
November 11th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Okay so windows 7 was working fine yesturday and today when i tryed booting into it, it said it had to do some harddrive check and after that it failed to boot and restarted and I tryed the repair startup thing and when it was done it said windows will start and guess what it fails to start again. when i tryed ubuntu 9.10 it worked perfectly.This is one reason I use ubuntu and only pirate windows os's for gameing.

my upgrade from jaunty to karmic hosed my entire ubuntu install so i had to install clean. for this reason karmic is ****.

CharlesA
November 11th, 2009, 05:33 PM
my upgrade from jaunty to karmic hosed my entire ubuntu install so i had to install clean. for this reason karmic is ****.

This. Door swings both ways.

arubislander
November 11th, 2009, 05:34 PM
This is one reason I use ubuntu and only pirate windows os's for gameing.

Don't get me wrong. I run Linux exclusively at home (ok, except to update my TomTom, which is outrageous if you think about it.)

You don't mention if your misbehaving Windows 7 install is also pirated, but if it is, maybe that's why it's misbehaving?

The Funkbomb
No it isn't. Windows 7 works fine. Maybe things don't work because you're a lowly pirate.

vagrantrooper
**** = cool

pwnst*r
November 11th, 2009, 05:35 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrr!

CharlesA
November 11th, 2009, 05:37 PM
You don't mention if your misbehaving Windows 7 install is also pirated, but if it is, maybe that's why it's misbehaving?

I was going to mention that, but someone beat me to it. :lolflag:

Artificial Intelligence
November 11th, 2009, 05:39 PM
This thread went down the hill from the start (light speed).

Thread closed.