PDA

View Full Version : How would you track down someone ?

Bragador
February 17th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Sometimes I think about those old friends of mine and I wonder what they became.

How do you track down people anyway ?

aysiu
February 17th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Google? Of course, this doesn't work if your friend's name is generic.

Your personal network of other friends? Of course, this doesn't work if all your friends are out of touch with that person, too.

Hire a private detective? Of course, this costs money... and makes you look like a stalker.

Stormy Eyes
February 17th, 2006, 10:45 PM
I'd fire up a T-101 unit and hope it doesn't decide to go after Sarah Connor instead. :)

Bandit
February 17th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Sometimes I think about those old friends of mine and I wonder what they became.

How do you track down people anyway ?

Not to sound like a smartass. But how do we know that your really trying to track down some good ole drinking buddies. OR Your a stalker trying to track down a girl who moved out of town to avoid you??
Kinda opens a can of worms doesnt it??
If your lagit I would just hire a local PI.
Else google and look in the whitepages.com. Find the address then mapquest ;)

ice60
February 17th, 2006, 11:03 PM
you must have a site similar to http://www.friendsreunited.com/ the media love that site here in England

Bragador
February 17th, 2006, 11:32 PM
Yeah Bandit as a point so I'll stop the thread here.

I found out lost posts on forgotten mailing lists from 2004 coming from the computer department of our university but all the emails are dead now...

Oh well, next time I meet someone from my old school I'll ask if they know where he's at.

We were suppose to rule the world by creating a custom made robot army back then. Would be cool to try :mrgreen:

majikstreet
February 17th, 2006, 11:54 PM
or you could go to lots of sites and wait for the pop up ads advertising the sites that help you find classroom friends or something.

Bragador
February 18th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Lol !

xequence
February 18th, 2006, 12:11 AM
or you could go to lots of sites and wait for the pop up ads advertising the sites that help you find classroom friends or something.

You gave me an idea for a (non flashing) avatar =O

Topic starter, click on my avatar to find them.

majikstreet
February 18th, 2006, 01:09 AM
lol

fuscia
February 18th, 2006, 01:27 AM
You gave me an idea for a (non flashing) avatar =O

Topic starter, click on my avatar to find them.

nice. looks like al jolson.