PDA

View Full Version : youtube?

chris200x9
November 8th, 2009, 04:36 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble with youtube? Also it looks like they just implamented a download option.

dragos240
November 8th, 2009, 04:45 PM
The download option has been there for a while. It's just not on all videos.

Dark Aspect
November 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble with youtube? Also it looks like they just implamented a download option.

Hm, using unplug (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2254) is the easiest way to download youtube. Not ripping such crappy poor quality videos to you PC is another option.

As for the OP: youtube works fine for me since 30 seconds ago.

chris200x9
November 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM

really? I've never seen it before, now I see it on every video I try. However that nor streaming is working for me at the moment, am I the only one?

edit:

As for the OP: youtube works fine for me since 30 seconds ago.

hmm, thanks. /thread

dragos240
November 8th, 2009, 05:08 PM
really? I've never seen it before, now I see it on every video I try. However that nor streaming is working for me at the moment, am I the only one?

edit:

hmm, thanks. /thread

It used to be on VERY FEW videos. I only saw it once. It was a sort of beta, if you will. Just like those stupid channels.

NoaHall
November 8th, 2009, 05:10 PM
It used to be on VERY FEW videos. I only saw it once. It was a sort of beta, if you will. Just like those stupid channels.

On Google, EVERYTHING is a beta.

ice60
November 8th, 2009, 05:20 PM
i tried youtube and it worked then said it was down for maintenance!

i've always used Yousable Tube Fix in all my browsers for youtube. it resizes the video to the size you want, lets you play videos in flv, flv HQ, mp4 or mp4 HQ and puts download links on the page for all those video options too. it does a few other things too i think.

here's a screenshot someone took:
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2053/yousabletubefixopera.png

it saves all your settings, but you can see where it will let you change the video size if you want and quality and the download links at the bottom right.